America is more liberal than this election suggests.

lazybugger

Hillary is wrong to throw liberals under the bus, and try to be centrist.

GoFundme campaign for the woman, who made a huge scene about Trump star in walk of fame, managed to collect hardly $25k in 5days. This after the deplorables plugged every sewer pipe that carries right wing trash like 4chan, infowars, brietbart, drudge report with this nonsense. bunch of cheapskates these Trump supporters.

whereas the campaign for dakota pipeline protests, without even being covered by MSM, managed to rake in more than a million dollars.

True that a campaign for a collective purpose is more inspirational than a one for a random woman you feel s0rry for.

But I have to wonder if there is a collective purpose behind right wing arseholes politics, beyond building Ram Temples, lynching muslims/dalits/blacks.

I seriously hope that Hillary courts independent liberals. Otherwise this election is a goner for her.

She's won't be defeated by the racists, but by liberals who refuse to vote for her.

32 minutes ago, yomama said:

arey bewakoof , vacation love da lusk ani malli db lo daridram laga vastav ga@3$% nuv endo ne katha endo item aravam chutiye ga@3$%

that's the thing man. I don't have to swim in sewer pipes like 4chan, infowars 24/7. I only have to glance at my Twitter TL for a couple mins, and that's enough material to rile up losers like you to spend their entire day opening new threads about me.

whether I'm working 14hr days, or on a vacation, it doesn't matter. writing here takes about 1min per comment. Thinking about what I have to write - less than that.

It surprising how articulate I manage to be in such a small time frame. Not enough for heavyweight forums where people discuss things of value, but for you losers, its more than enough.

Just now, lazybugger said:

that's the thing man. I don't have to swim in sewer pipes like 4chan, infowars 24/7. I only have to glance at my Twitter TL for a couple mins, and that's enough material to rile up losers like you to spend their entire day opening new threads about me.

whether I'm working 14hr days, or on a vacation, it doesn't matter. writing here takes about 1min per comment. Thinking about what I have to write - less than that.

It surprising how articulate I manage to be in such a small time frame. Not enough for heavyweight forums where people discuss things of value, but for you losers, its more than enough.

apara ne mummy daddy sodi aravam puha@3$%