America is no more unique...

lazybugger

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

.. than any other country.

All its pretensions of being a multi-racial democracy was exposed during the Democratic primary, when blacks lined up to vote for Clinton, inspite of Sanders who offered them better policies.

Now even more so, with Trump, forming a coalition of anarchist douchebags, white nationalists, republicans, and dumb democrats, to say some of the most outrageous things ever said in western liberal democratic election cycle.

Thank god for showing up America. I can now safely go back to the racist hell hole that is Singapore. May be the blanket ban on political thought is a nice idea.

fd567X3.gif

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. thanks.

plz one suggestion sare na... okay english anthaga ranivallu antaru... just say ok... ok ... nenu ninnu taunt aasalu cheyadam ledu... just aa correction chesthe nee english soooooooooooperrrrrr and again i love your english a lot 1%2520%252834%2529.gif

Just now, compose said:

plz one suggestion sare na... okay english anthaga ranivallu antaru... just say ok... ok ... nenu ninnu taunt aasalu cheyadam ledu... just aa correction chesthe nee english soooooooooooperrrrrr and again i love your english a lot 1%2520%252834%2529.gif

inthaki emi chebudamanukunnav 1%2520%252834%2529.gif

Just now, compose said:

plz one suggestion sare na... okay english anthaga ranivallu antaru... just say ok... ok ... nenu ninnu taunt aasalu cheyadam ledu... just aa correction chesthe nee english soooooooooooperrrrrr and again i love your english a lot 

okay. you don't have to explain. I don't really care that people here taunt me. They do it because I let them. I just want to see how far I can suffer idiots.

anyway english ni vadilesey. I prefer if you engage with what I write, even in a jocular manner. saying my english is good is meaningless. Its just a language to express what we think. Telugu lo kooda raayochhu. If you have something interesting to say, most of the time you will end up saying it well. Or atleast well enough, if you keep trying.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. you don't have to explain. I don't really care that people here taunt me. They do it because I let them. I just want to see how far I can suffer idiots.

anyway english ni vadilesey. I prefer if you engage with what I write, even in a jocular manner. saying my english is good is meaningless. Its just a language to express what we think. Telugu lo kooda raayochhu. If you have something interesting to say, most of the time you will end up saying it well. Or atleast well enough, if you keep trying.

srilaxmi.gif flawless english

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

clarity osthey em chesthav? 

nuvvu intha sodhi cheppi em peektav... intlo kurchoni... ayya pampinchana paisal tho 10gi tini malla inko sollu 10gutav... anthe kada... akkada kuda anthe.... aina ayana emchestado telsukoni nuvvemchestav

35 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Clinton did win the popular vote in democratic primaries. All that cry about Sanders being stolen an election was only partly true, even though he was quite clearly the better candidate, but he was denied the exposure that would've won him the nomination.

a lot of influential black people did in fact back Clinton. Now I hear that black people have not turned up in enough numbers to vote early. strange democracy.

Clinton still hasn't apologized to Sanders followers, nor has courted them. Its a bit sad. She won't be defeated by the racists assholes on the Trump side, but because her own side refuses to vote for her as she's not 'liberal' enough according to them.

thats where I am shocked, how come Obama allowed black people backing Clinton.

1 minute ago, water1 said:

nuvvu intha sodhi cheppi em peektav... intlo kurchoni... ayya pampinchana paisal tho 10gi tini malla inko sollu 10gutav... anthe kada... akkada kuda anthe.... aina ayana emchestado telsukoni nuvvemchestav

pichi p ani anukoni navvukunta. ippudu kooda adhey chesthunna ley.

• Upvote 1