America is no more unique...

lazybugger

Just now, water1 said:

why do you care man? you said you don't care? Did you lie? 

I said I didn't care about your pathetic lives, but amused that you care to inquire about mine. 

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I said I didn't care about your pathetic lives, but amused that you care to inquire about mine. 

if you do not care, why do you have to mention about pathetic lives, do you really care and pretend like you don't  or is it you actually care but you do not know that you really care? Anyway, surviving on the riches of the dead  is more pathetic than anything thing else in the world.

2 minutes ago, water1 said:

if you do not care, why do you have to mention about pathetic lives, do you really care and pretend like you don't  or is it you actually care but you do not know that you really care? Anyway, surviving on the riches of the dead  is more pathetic than anything thing else in the world.

I mentioned 'pathetic lives' without even asking you about it. I don't run behind you, asking for confirmation if your life is pathetic (like you do). That's where the 'not caring' part comes. gawd, how dumb are you?

I don't care about your life, the way you care about mine. You have already made value judgments on how I survive, and how its offensive to you. you are just a pathetic weasel. I already feel s0rry for even engaging with you. 

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I mentioned 'pathetic lives' without even asking you about it. I don't run behind you, asking for confirmation if your life is pathetic (like you do). That's where the 'not caring' part comes. gawd, how dumb are you?

I don't care about your life, the way you care about mine. You have already made value judgments on how I survive, and how its offensive to you. you are just a pathetic weasel. I already feel s0rry for even engaging with you. 

I did not ask you to engage even if I did, can you be more stupid? The only dumb here I see is you. You engaged in a conversation that you do not want to . You started whining like a bitch for you engagement? Man, I am not going to ask "how dumb are you" as I already know how dumb you are.

1 minute ago, water1 said:

I did not ask you to engage even if I did, can you be more stupid? The only dumb here I see is you. You engaged in a conversation that you do not want to . You started whining like a bitch for you engagement? Man, I am not going to ask "how dumb are you" as I already know how dumb you are.

Its still amusing that you care how someone online lives their life.Don't worry, you have good company in this db.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Its still amusing that you care how someone online lives their life.Don't worry, you have good company in this db.

Why are you amused bro? Don't you think it's their personal decision and they can do what ever they want with their awesome lives... And why do you have to mention that I have good company? Did I ask you? You dumb fcuk.

1 minute ago, water1 said:

Why are you amused bro? Don't you think it's their personal decision and they can do what ever they want with their awesome lives... And why do you have to mention that I have good company? Did I ask you? You dumb fcuk.

haha.. do you even read what you type before you hit the send button? 

more importantly, do you understand what I type? I don't think so. engaging with you is a waste of my time.

Just now, lazybugger said:

haha.. do you even read what you type before you hit the send button? 

more importantly, do you understand what I type? I don't think so. engaging with you is a waste of my time.

kukka lekka bathiketonivi neeku time waste endi ra musti munda nayala.... 

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

They are out of touch with regular people. 

Sanders ki nomination dakkintey, ee paatiki class war jarigedhi US lo. middle class whites vs poor whites/blacks. Clinton kaabatti maatalatho nettukosthondi.

class war is better than vertically dividing societies and becoming racists