• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• yomama

• afdbzindabad

• Quickgun_murugan

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Clear cut case of discrimination. The same rule doesn't apply to someone who let's say married someone for a GC got his GC and then applied to the Army. However, not sure what mistake people on F1 and H1B visas have done to deserve this. Lt. Col.(retd) Margaret Stock has already mentioned that she filed a lawsuit against this as a clear cut case of violation of EO. Let's see what happens. 

However if you are in AR(Reserves) you can still apply for ROTC, correct?

MAVNI closed no?

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Clear cut case of discrimination. The same rule doesn't apply to someone who let's say married someone for a GC got his GC and then applied to the Army. However, not sure what mistake people on F1 and H1B visas have done to deserve this. Lt. Col.(retd) Margaret Stock has already mentioned that she filed a lawsuit against this as a clear cut case of violation of EO. Let's see what happens. 

However if you are in AR(Reserves) you can still apply for ROTC, correct?

No you cannot, you can try but i don't think they will approve. OCS was an open thing till this apr. I don't know what happened to them to change the rules so drastically, clear violation of EO. ROTC is basically undergrad paid by army for which they will take next 4 or 6 years of contracts. If they arent even approving security clearance, i dont see any program that will help mavnis to get somewhere in military as in career. Although, i suggest there are other ways to serve by taking federal jobs or try to work for nasa or any big labs around nation.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:54 PM, yomama said:

adem name uncle atla pettinav? do you know me>

@yomama kaka.. uncle endi .. nee enkamma.. I am just 25 not married..

I don't know you.. but DB ians said you can guide on some iOS programming.. and monna edo black Friday posts lo kuda nee peru mention chesaru..

anyhow.. adem name endi.

nee deggarlo international market unte..

meka pichal konukkoni fry cheskoni menthi leaves tho curry  cheskoni tinu.. oka whiskey bottle pakkana petko.. aaahaa aa majaane veru..

meka pichal menthemkura combination with whiskey masth untadi.. bayata snow padthuntey..

@kiraak_poradu kaka.. explain @yomama kaka no

22 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@yomama kaka.. uncle endi .. nee enkamma.. I am just 25 not married..

I don't know you.. but DB ians said you can guide on some iOS programming.. and monna edo black Friday posts lo kuda nee peru mention chesaru..

anyhow.. adem name endi.

nee deggarlo international market unte..

meka pichal konukkoni fry cheskoni menthi leaves tho curry  cheskoni tinu.. oka whiskey bottle pakkana petko.. aaahaa aa majaane veru..

meka pichal menthemkura combination with whiskey masth untadi.. bayata snow padthuntey..

@kiraak_poradu kaka.. explain @yomama kaka no