Ninna na bumchick story gurinchi..

suryachakri

ninna na bumchickstory gurinchi kontha mandi mahanabavulu vyakyalu chesau..idhi valla koraku..

chance vasthe....kummali ani unte kummeyandi....madi kattukoni kurchomananu kaani.....aa tarvatha ....vaadini chusthe jaali esthundi lanti

sollu dialogues enduku ra ayya.. edo pedda ganakaaryam chesinatlu.....ninnu chusi kuda entha mandi jaali paduthunaro alochinchuko mari....

hahaha may be true who knows..but how the guy I mentioned doesnt know or dont give a f who is talking behind his back like how I was feeling pity, similarly I dont give a damn about who talks or feel pity about me..just go with the flow anthey..i dont care about past and I have never asked my fiance how many bf's u had or how many times u had sex..i care about our present and in future if she does have sex withsome else..instead of feeling bad that cheated on me I would make her sit down and talk to her why she had to like that..i would ask her if did anything less to her that she had to opt for someone else..if i was not physically or emotionally satisfying her..orwhats wrong with me that she had to do this..or she did casually for the heck of it..if she tells me that I am the reason of her doing like that because of my behaviour etc I would change my self and and make her happy but if its her behaviour of doing casual sex I would make her understand that it wont do justice for good relationship..if she still doesnt listen and cheats again then I have to leave her..people makes mistakes both guys an dgilrs but its about limitations and realizations to what extent that this needs  to be done

1 minute ago, suryachakri said:

ninna na bumchickstory gurinchi kontha mandi mahanabavulu vyakyalu chesau..idhi valla koraku..

hahaha may be true who knows..but how the guy I mentioned doesnt know or dont give a f who is talking behind his back like how I was feeling pity, similarly I dont give a damn about who talks or feel pity about me..just go with the flow anthey..i dont care about past and I have never asked my fiance how many bf's u had or how many times u had sex..i care about our present and in future if she does have sex withsome else..instead of feeling bad that cheated on me I would make her sit down and talk to her why she had to like that..i would ask her if did anything less to her that she had to opt for someone else..if i was not physically or emotionally satisfying her..orwhats wrong with me that she had to do this..or she did casually for the heck of it..if she tells me that I am the reason of her doing like that because of my behaviour etc I would change my self and and make her happy but if its her behaviour of doing casual sex I would make her understand that it wont do justice for good relationship..if she still doesnt listen and cheats again then I have to leave her..people makes mistakes both guys an dgilrs but its about limitations and realizations to what extent that this needs  to be done

abaaaaa gopodivi baaa nu ..........neeku pelli ayinda???

4 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

once a cheater always a cheater naa matta no point of going back 

15 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

abaaaaa gopodivi baaa nu ..........neeku pelli ayinda???

i am to get married next year..i have been dating my fiance from past 4 years and we know in and out about each other..we are getting married next year..why you have any problem?

14 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

bull ..so you have never made mistakes in life and you have never realized ur mistakes and changed urself..?

Just now, suryachakri said:

bull ..so you have never made mistakes in life and you have never realized ur mistakes and changed urself..?

chakri baa mistakes chesina cheyaledu ani kaadu.. adi physchology

17 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

ante bill clinton inka cheating chestunnadu, trump inka grab the P's antav .. braces_1

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

ante bill clinton inka cheating chestunnadu, trump inka grab the P's antav .. braces_1

evariki telusu baa.. okasari dorikaka malli ade tappu sesi etla dorukutharu chepu.. dorithe donga dorakunte dore ga naa matta. change avachu manishi anaka but andaru aa opportunity teesukovali ga