• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• water1

• lazybugger

• Games

• nene_devudni

Top Posters In This Topic

because they are stupid. 

they want to desperately place me as an idiot, and try to get me to agree with their perception. Its so funny to see them try to convince me that I'm worthless. @3$%

They should learn from me, and put people in the worthless category enmasse, without ever asking for their permission.

Also they are actually stupid.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

because they are stupid. 

they want to desperately place me as an idiot, and try to get me to agree with their perception. Its so funny to see them try to convince me that I'm worthless. @3$%

They should learn from me, and put people in the worthless category enmasse, without ever asking for their permission.

why do you care if your haters are stupid bro? Anyway you are super awesome.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

because they are stupid. 

how many IDs you have uncle....?

do you follow any schedule for each ID while logging in ?

anyways ur needed for the DB yourock

5 minutes ago, water1 said:

why do you care if your haters are stupid bro? Anyway you are super awesome.

why do you keep asking if I care? I only care if I hurt someone. and I genuinely don't want to hurt anyone. 

I don't care if idiots like you take offense over nothing, while so easily throwing some of the nastiest possible personal insults around.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

why do you keep asking if I care? I only care if I hurt someone. and I genuinely don't want to hurt anyone. 

I don't care if idiots like you take offense over nothing, while so easily throwing some of the nastiest possible personal insults around.

why do you keep asking if I care?  because you repeat the statement "I don't care" so many times a day that you can't even count. I did not care about the rest of your shyte.

Just now, water1 said:

why do you keep asking if I care?  because you repeat the statement "I don't care" so many times a day that you can't even count. I did not care about the rest of your shyte.

so you ask if I care, because you can't keep count of my 'dont care' comment? In what world does that logic make sense to anyone?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

so you ask if I care, because you can't keep count of my 'dont care' comment? In what world does that logic make sense to anyone?

Well, I am good with numbers and I can count. I was talking about you, you dumb piece if shi t.