The Great Dictator .. Speech at the end.

lazybugger

In light of the horrible political climate created by Hill and Don, its important to revisit this gem from Charlie Chaplin.

What an amazing speech. Incredible Marxist rhetoric.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• NinduChandurudu

• tokkale

• Games

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still remember the last time I heard this speech, was when Ron Paul was running for Republican nomination as an anti-war candidate in 2008. One of his ads carried this speech interspersed with some politically relevant images of the US war in Iraq.

Bernie Sanders - even though he stands for the exact opposite of my ideals, I consider him as better than Ron Paul. Because he had the political brain to stand up to even Hillary Clinton, and almost come close to defeat her. 

Ron was amazing too. His son is okay too.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Bernie Sanders - even though he stands for the exact opposite of my ideals, I consider him as better than Ron Paul. Because he had the political brain to stand up to even Hillary Clinton, and almost come close to defeat her. 

Ron was amazing too. His son is okay too.

Many college going Bernie supporters ar enow saying they will vote for Gary Johnson _%~      Their rationale behind that is beyond me.. Gary and Bernie are no where near in their ideologies

5 minutes ago, siru said:

Many college going Bernie supporters ar enow saying they will vote for Gary Johnson _%~      Their rationale behind that is beyond me.. Gary and Bernie are no where near in their ideologies

yeah. feel a bit sad. This is the opportunity to throw Trump and along with him, the republican party into dustbin.

atleast all my relatives are voting for Hillary. bad thing, they don't live in any of the swing states. 

10 minutes ago, siru said:

Many libertarians (not college going, but my age group) people I know are voting for Hillary this time. But the internet libertarians seem to be still clinging to their candidate Gary.

3 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ee thread phd thread la undi..better jump to btech babu threads 

this is straight people thread dude not for gays like you, you better F off from this thread :)

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes — men who despise you — enslave you — who regiment your lives — tell you what to do — what to think or what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men — machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!

Charlie Chaplin almost chokes at "You are men!".. What an actor. what a writer. what a director.

Can NTR (senior fellow) act like this? @3$%

I doubt it, because his ideology wasn't universal, but tribalistic. and so whatever he spoke of will be dated.

Just now, NinduChandurudu said:

fck off bitch 

aa video choodu bossu. 

1940 lo nay okadu antha goppa vishayalu cheppadu. inka 75yrs taravata kooda relevant ga undey vishayalu.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

aa video choodu bossu. 

1940 lo nay okadu antha goppa vishayalu cheppadu. inka 75yrs taravata kooda relevant ga undey vishayalu.

chustha