The Great Dictator .. Speech at the end.

lazybugger

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• NinduChandurudu

• tokkale

• Games

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nice...then u must be hardcore anti-Hillary/Obama because of the mess they created in Syria and other countries....and the horrible polarization caused by the creation of ISIS....or do you still consider Hillary/Obama to be angels who always talk about how minorities should be treated.....

world is a nasty place now than it was when obama started .... ohh and reports are coming that baghdadi left mosul for a safe haven....yes and if one thinks he did so without US helping must be hallucinating....

but hey ..we say yes to peace....so long as sweet talking politicians script all the wars ....

trump is a clown and in all probability will mess up US ..but one shudders to think what Hillary and her gang will do to the rest of the world.....

7 minutes ago, tokkale said:

nice...then u must be hardcore anti-Hillary/Obama because of the mess they created in Syria and other countries....and the horrible polarization caused by the creation of ISIS....or do you still consider Hillary/Obama to be angels who always talk about how minorities should be treated.....

world is a nasty place now than it was when obama started .... ohh and reports are coming that baghdadi left mosul for a safe haven....yes and if one thinks he did so without US helping must be hallucinating....

but hey ..we say yes to peace....so long as sweet talking politicians script all the wars ....

trump is a clown and in all probability will mess up US ..but one shudders to think what Hillary and her gang will do to the rest of the world.....

dude, why do you always get ahead of yourself, and try to answer questions that voices in your head ask you?

Trump is a clown, but republicans are bigger warmongers than Democrats. Democrats atleast have a popular uprising in their midst with Bernie Sanders, who they have to answer to.

The republican base will keep quiet if Trump throws in few bones like tax cuts. Their entire movement is based on racism, and anti-war rhetoric of Trump is only to the extent that he can plug in his idiotic "make america great again", and "america first" taglines.

13 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Did the video hit closer to home, by any means? Modi does have all the makings of an authoritarian. Unfortunately, we don't have a charlie chaplin. So you guys are safe, for now. I mean, from public humiliation.

These kind of speeches never stopped any dictator from doing whatever he pleased anyway.

15 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Don't forget that there ran a man in the Democratic party on a liberal agenda, who raised close to $100m. That he was defeated probably means Hillary was more popular than him.

So even if Trump wins, it'll be because the liberals are divided, not because right wing assholery suddenly became fashionable.

ok...so the same Bernie who was crushed in all possible (unethical) ways in the primaries by hillary will somehow act as moral watch dog in her administration...hmm lets see how that will work out ...if she wins...

u brought Modi into this vis a vis war against Pak ? if so i am no peacenik ....if you are referring to domestic issues then we did a lot of back and forth on this several times i think... and I still insist that nothing changed (for the worse) in the last 2 years that was not there since independence....

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes — men who despise you — enslave you — who regiment your lives — tell you what to do — what to think or what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men — machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!

Charlie Chaplin almost chokes at "You are men!".. What an actor. what a writer. what a director.

Can NTR (senior fellow) act like this? @3$%

I doubt it, because his ideology wasn't universal, but tribalistic. and so whatever he spoke of will be dated.

damn 

Just now, tokkale said:

ok...so the same Bernie who was crushed in all possible (unethical) ways in the primaries by hillary will somehow act as moral watch dog in her administration...hmm lets see how that will work out ...if she wins...

u brought Modi into this vis a vis war against Pak ? if so i am no peacenik ....if you are referring to domestic issues then we did a lot of back and forth on this several times i think... and I still insist that nothing changed (for the worse) in the last 2 years that was not there since independence....

He's already being talked of as Senate budget committee chairman in a Hillary administration. Its a good start.

Bernie supporters are volunteering up to run for many local govt positions, that were previously handled by the right wing assholes. So yeah, change is in the horizon. Even if Trump is elected. Especially if Trump is elected.

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

No, I didn't bring in Modi for war against Pak, but for his general dictatorial tendencies. I'm not against strategic war to achieve lasting peace. I don't trust Modi's judgment over anything nowadays.

But my focus was on his politics, not his governance. or his penchant to mix both of them in a dangerous cocktail.

7 minutes ago, tokkale said:

The back and forth we did, always results in you declaring that you don't care for muslims. They are on their own. dalits, may be a little, but they should lay off anti-Hindu activities. 

I have hard time even processing these kind of careless pronouncements, but admire that you so proudly say that without a hint of shame.