The Great Dictator .. Speech at the end.

lazybugger

inspite of all the racist, and nativist rhetoric Trump engaged in, Bernie raised almost as much money as he did, by talking liberal politics. 

conclusion: right wing assholes are cheapskates.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• NinduChandurudu

• tokkale

• Games

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes — men who despise you — enslave you — who regiment your lives — tell you what to do — what to think or what to feel! Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men — machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!

Charlie Chaplin almost chokes at "You are men!".. What an actor. what a writer. what a director.

Can NTR (senior fellow) act like this? @3$%

I doubt it, because his ideology wasn't universal, but tribalistic. and so whatever he spoke of will be dated.

CITI_c$y

At one point Bernie was raising more than even Hillary Clinton. If he had run the whole way, he would've crushed Trump's campaign donations.

He already has, if you just count individual donations. Too bad liberals are divided now, which gives Trump a chance to become president. But its not the end of the world.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The back and forth we did, always results in you declaring that you don't care for muslims. They are on their own. dalits, may be a little, but they should lay off anti-Hindu activities. 

I have hard time even processing these kind of careless pronouncements, but admire that you so proudly say that without a hint of shame.

i am indifferent to muslims as a group in matters relating to State policy..they are pampered enough by the state...if the condition of the muslims is in dire state it is their own ghetto mentality and Madarass education..anyway as u rightly said I dont care ...and individually I don't have a pblm whether a person is muslim/hindu as long as they are good to me...

each person chooses their own ideological battles ...and I am only worried about India remaining a Hindu majority country....and i strongly believe that at this point that is a cause which is in serious jeopardy ....i only care about State backing off from Education/Temples of HIndus and then let people decide where they want to go in the Cultural battle....while global RW/LW narrative does not suit Indian context - So called Right (BJP?RSS) is best bet for economic policy and internal/External security ....Cultural agenda of the Right wing should be left to the masses to decide once all the religions are treated equally by the state....

when Church under Vatican holds majority land in India after agriculture ...and now that they have a near monopoly on education sector ..Hindu cause is in trouble...

As I read, I notice some NDTV ban. Lol. How stupid is Modi to think India is Gujarat.

it'll be fun to see how the right wing stalwarts defend his recent dcik move. by the time 2019 comes around, he'll be exposed as a bigger joker than Rahul Gandhi. Then we can make Mayawati as PM. or Asaduddin Owaisi.

2 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

Movie lo dialogues emi vundi evadu ayina chepthad

andukey daanni rhetoric ani cheppina. acting ani cheppina. But it was the first movie to attack Hitler.

ohh BTW did you read the news about how Mullas are blackmailing Mamata in WB to increase their wages almost 3 times.....a burden of 180 crores on the exchequer....and remember this salary is not given to Hindu priests in temples ...it is only to the Mullas....govt instead takes temple money ...

14 minutes ago, tokkale said:

ohh BTW did you read the news about ho Mullas are blackmailing Mamata in WB to increase their wages almost 3 times.....a burden of 180 crores on the exchequer....and remember this salary is not given to Hindu priests in temples ...it is only to the Mullas....govt instead takes temple money ...

okay. I haven't read about it. quite a worthy fight to fight against. Or may be they can fight for Hindu priests too to get the similar salary. Let me know when it actually passes. Is mamata that stupid to pass it?

Why don't RW chose battles like these, instead of focusing on issuing beef and dalit certificates?

15 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

Movie lo dialogues emi vundi evadu ayina chepthad

He attacked Hitler, in a jocular way, even before Hitler started killing Jews. So Chaplin is a genius. may be not.

He apologised for making this movie, because he didn't realise the extent of Jew suffering under Hitler, as his movie satirized both Hitler's regime, and Jewish response to it.

4 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Bernie Sanders - even though he stands for the exact opposite of my ideals, I consider him as better than Ron Paul. Because he had the political brain to stand up to even Hillary Clinton, and almost come close to defeat her. 

Ron was amazing too. His son is okay too.

oka manchi maata