The reason behind vizagRicks and psychop hate on India

Games

How can you hate Indian people, man? 

you can hate their hypocrisy, their feudal mindset, their small mindedness, but there are huge swathes of Indians who are at the receiving end of all this.

My love is for them. They are Indians too, right? 

Just now, lazybugger said:

How can you hate Indian people, man? 

you can hate their hypocrisy, their feudal mindset, their small mindedness, but there are huge swathes of Indians who are at the receiving end of all this.

My love is for them. They are Indians too, right? 

nah, I hate them who behave as if they love India and leave their F country and live in Rich country :) 

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

arey, Jaya aunty gone ananru, malli Aunty is back anthunaru  12ki7c.gif

I don't care ra, about personalities. She can die a 1000 times if she wants to.

1 minute ago, Games said:

nah, I hate them who behave as if they love India and leave their F country and live in Rich country :) 

Then, you must enjoy how these hypocrites who populate this db react to what I post.

2 minutes ago, Games said:

g mooskoni, heroine picture lu eskondi ra antey vinaru. patriotism lavda ani okatey nasa.

Just now, lazybugger said:

Then, you must enjoy how these hypocrites who populate this db react to what I post.

Most of the people here are either half knowledge/dumb ass uncle, they are not sure what they want in their life. So they behave as if they love their F home country:)

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

g mooskoni, heroine picture lu eskondi ra antey vinaru. patriotism lavda ani okatey nasa.

correct chepinav uncle^^ to live rich country but love on 3rd world poor  Home country