The real election is happening in India.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

i dont cozy up to a$shole's even if its the a$shole that i agree with (in some cases that is u) 

I just make fun of all , now gtfo and comeback tomorrow, we'll celebrate trump's loss

dude, you are not special. Nobody cares whether you agree with someone or not. Especially, because the reasons you give for the said dis/agreement is laughable. Also no one is feverishly hoping to be in your good books. 

I never forgot that you went on a rant against me just because you let yourself set some standards on how I should respond to those who abuse me. While you don't have such standards yourself. Like how do you react to people who address you, like I did now, and before? 

You think trying to guilt trip me, going back and forth with me for a long time, because I called out someone's mother, when the other guy had done it a 1000 times is a good thing? 

I care about Trump only to the extent I can draw comparisons to Modi. That, and my personal experiences of working with dumbfcuk entitled trust fund babies like him.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

dude, you are not special. Nobody cares whether you agree with someone or not. Especially, because the reasons you give for the said dis/agreement is laughable. Also no one is feverishly hoping to be in your good books. 

I never forgot that you went on a rant against me just because you let yourself set some standards on how I should respond to those who abuse me. While you don't have such standards yourself. Like how do you react to people who address you, like I did now, and before? 

You think trying to guilt trip me, going back and forth with me for a long time, because I called out someone's mother, when the other guy had done it a 1000 times is a good thing? 

I care about Trump only to the extent I can draw comparisons to Modi. That, and my personal experiences of working with dumbfcuk entitled trust fund babies like him.

naa gurinchi antha yaad unchukunnava ??? nee kharma na burra lo neeku ey maathram jaaga ledhu 

inkokadu amma abba ani thidthey naakenti nuvvu enduku thirigi annavani adigi unta daaniki mastha dil pe theeskunnav gaa , eddi guddha gaa 

idgaf no fucks given i dont give a fuck crying frustrated 

now come back and work on that AI chip that you promised to the world

13 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

naa gurinchi antha yaad unchukunnava ??? nee kharma na burra lo neeku ey maathram jaaga ledhu 

inkokadu amma abba ani thidthey naakenti nuvvu enduku thirigi annavani adigi unta daaniki mastha dil pe theeskunnav gaa , eddi guddha gaa 

now come back and work on that AI chip that you promised to the world

No. I didn't remember it because I was 'hurt'.

I remembered it because, there's this guy who posts unrelated gifs on my posts, trying to act 'cool', while he has no clue about what I type. And the thing that triggered him was something I said about someone's mother. Not what that guy said about my mother and my wife.

It did occur to me, how much anger against me was buried behind those 'cool gifs'. Because it wasn't one off comment, nor was it not long drawn out. It amused me a little, how nicely people couch their insecurities behind 'cool gifs'.

anyway, since you've again gone ahead and made it about yourself, I'd want to say that I addressed you just to make a point that people like you, even though innately decent, often provide safe spaces for bigoted thought that you are comfortable with, while attacking those you are not comfortable with, from the sidelines.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No. I didn't remember it because I was 'hurt'.

I remembered it because, there's this guy who posts unrelated gifs on my posts, trying to act 'cool', while he has no clue about what I type. And the thing that triggered him was something I said about someone's mother. Not what that guy said about my mother and my wife.

It did occur to me, how much anger against me was buried behind those 'cool gifs'. Because it wasn't one off comment, nor was it not long drawn out. It amused me a little, how nicely people couch their insecurities behind 'cool gifs'.

anyway, since you've again gone ahead and made it about yourself, I'd want to say that I addressed you just to make a point that people like you, even though innately decent, often provide safe spaces for bigoted thought that you are comfortable with, while attacking those you are not comfortable with, from the sidelines.

neeku matter ardham aytha le, i come here to luagh at every opprtunity i get 

para lu para lu raasthav endo keyboard warrior lekka 

inka chaalu dil pe theeskunnadi , jao jao so jao deena bhaandhavaa 

idgaf movie tupac juice 2pac  

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

neeku matter ardham aytha le, i come here to luagh at every opprtunity i get 

para lu para lu raasthav endo keyboard warrior lekka 

inka chaalu dil pe theeskunnadi , jao jao so jao deena bhaandhavaa 

I made my point. If you still think its about 'you', you are deluding yourself that you come here to laugh off. May be you do at others. But not at me.

31 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I made my point. If you still think its about 'you', you are deluding yourself that you come here to laugh off. May be you do at others. But not at me.

mareee intha self centered gaa dil pe theskotam aaa

idgaf no fucks given i dont give a fuck funny reaction

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

mareee intha self centered gaa dil pe theskotam aaa

again, you miss the entire point of this discussion, by focusing on me. I mentioned you (in the original post) to make a point, which you refuse to see. 

Its not about you or me. It's about people, in general. The more you react by trying to divert it about my assumed self-centeredness, the more I'm being proved right.

12 hours ago, Bhai said:

muslim majority countries chala unnayi pk okkate kadu

Yeah Bhai,  but India ki close proximity lo unnadhi Bangla and Pakistan so naturally we are more or less  same people and we look at what is being happening to Hindus  who are in minoriry in there..why is it a bad thing to do?..after all they are all part of us once.. I haven't seen a valid argument yet from anyone which can prove me wrong.... 

14 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Man, this is why I post what I do in this db. You just casually dehumanized an entire group of people based on second hand information you have about them. It isn't very different from what I do in this db. But I do it against the 'group' that most of you are part of. Both of us are wrong. The only difference is I am aware of how wrong I am. I do it because most of you guys need to be shown a mirror.

And while I'm just one guy, who's able to attract atleast dozens of borderline crazy abusers based on who I diss here, how do you think muslims or any other minorities feel when a great majority like you, agree with and propagate half truths about them as gospels? A few will push back (like Owaisi), which is more reason for you to point to that and say how you were right about them. Its a vicious circle that never ends. When will the dialogue begin?

I understand a little bit of stereotyping of groups we interact with, can help understand them better. But the stereotypes we are obsessed about in groups are completely negative. muslims - jihad, Dalits - reservation. We forget that they are people too, with aspirations other than blowing themselves up, or scheming to take up other people's jobs.

Make muslim friends man. And try to keep them, without trying to impose your view of Islam and muslims on them. If you are too busy to bother, atleast try not to spread falsehoods about them. 

p.s. Don't take this comment personally. It isn't directed at just you. More at every guy who posts stuff like this, and believes it to be true. Also to guys like @sattipandu and @Don_Draper, who are disgusted at my provocative posts, while cozying up to people who diss the other side. To them, your misguided moral high ground is BULLSHIT, until I see you pushback on people who trash talk others too. Also you guys are terribly underinformed.

There are others who are plain assholes too.

Okay well... i am only talking at ideology level and it linking with reality based on the history to what happend in subcontinet.

I ante I am quoting people who has similar set of info. and opinions..

My neighbour families used to be all moslems and  sat next to a st guy in my school who was also a good friend to me, we never had issues at personal level  due to the caste or religion, never bothered about where we came from.. we still do...so please don't push that repressive ideology on me.. talk at ideas level.

Naakem islam, moslems tho samasya Ledu,  I don't think anyone should have issues...Kani samaasya ekkadante how Islam treat other religionsb when it's in majority and their ideology of expansion by hook or by crook.. did you read the quora  link I posted above?

Nakunna concerns I will post one by one or if possible all at once.. prove my understanding is wrong and I will correct it.

I don't want be nice..i rather want to be truthful..

Be it Islam or Christianity their core belief is we are correct, migatha anni mathalu wrong..

subcontinent people are very religious be it Hindus or moslems.. so what will be the outcome.. don't show me the exceptions like rss or vhp who are barely Hindu and say they represent us, that's not true.... .. large set of Hindus are still secular because Hinduism is based on idea of dharma which has far more ethical stand than secular.. my argument is simple Hinduism even at core level allows other belief systems to co-exist ... which is not true with the case of Isslam or Chhristianity... krasitavalu after the Renaissance gave up the violent path and subtle ga allure chesi expand chestunnaru   whereas moslems are not been to that stage yet, they deny to change anything .. still stick to it . Reality is we don't know what  will happen in future.. other side of argument I know people may become  non-religious,  but unfortunately  that's not happening.. so I look at history..

be it  fall of kakatiya empire, fall of vijayanagara  empire,  fight of marathas, rajputs... I know how much suffering our people had to go to retain their primary source of existence ..that's hinduism.. and how violent Islamic expansions treated us.. what changed in Isslam after all those?

Nothing..

Only thing is democracy which led by majority vote... if majority choose an extremist he will be in power and do it.. that's why I am afraid of giving power to moslems without the change in their core belief  which do not allow others..

I  am a very conservative Hindu... I speak for the people like me ..what's wrong in that?,  you may not be one  among them so u don't understand how hard our native population had to fight to  keep our tradition continue.....

6 minutes ago, micxas said:

I don't want be nice..i rather want to be truthful..

Be it Islam or Christianity their core belief is we are correct, migatha anni mathalu wrong..

subcontinent people are very religious be it Hindus or moslems.. so what will be the outcome.. don't show me the exceptions like rss or vhp who are barely Hindu and say they represent us, that's not true.... .. large set of Hindus are still secular because Hinduism is based on idea of dharma which has far more ethical stand than secular.. my argument is simple Hinduism even at core level allows other belief systems to co-exist ... which is not true with the case of Isslam or Chhristianity... krasitavalu after the Renaissance gave up the violent path and subtle ga allure chesi expand chestunnaru   whereas moslems are not been to that stage yet, they deny to change anything .. still stick to it . Reality is we don't know what  will happen in future.. other side of argument I know people may become  non-religious,  but unfortunately  that's not happening.. so I look at history..

be it  fall of kakatiya empire, fall of vijayanagara  empire,  fight of marathas, rajputs... I know how much suffering our people had to go to retain their primary source of existence ..that's hinduism.. and how violent Islamic expansions treated us.. what changed in Isslam after all those?

Nothing..

Only thing is democracy which led by majority vote... if majority choose an extremist he will be in power and do it.. that's why I am afraid of giving power to moslems without the change in their core belief  which do not allow others..

I  am a very conservative Hindu... I speak for the people like me ..what's wrong in that?,  you may not be one  among them so u don't understand how hard our native population had to fight to  keep our tradition continue.....

Okay. I haven't read it. I'm on a holiday. When I come back, I will read and respond to it.

p.s. It may be a long long way away. :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Okay. I haven't read it. I'm on a holiday. When I come back, I will read and respond to it.

p.s. It may be a long long way away. :)

Okay, give me some insight how giving power to moslems(or a  leading the country of moslem majority) cannot damage what is aboriginal to bharatdesh. I will gladly accept if I am mistaken and will change my thought proeccss... :)

12 hours ago, lazybugger said:

again, you miss the entire point of this discussion, by focusing on me. I mentioned you (in the original post) to make a point, which you refuse to see. 

Its not about you or me. It's about people, in general. The more you react by trying to divert it about my assumed self-centeredness, the more I'm being proved right.

yeah keep churning

Satisfied Customer whatever idgaf i dont care idc