telugu guy sweeps american off her legs.. showed her love

MRI

13 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I dated a turkish girl....but ah papa naney kakunda she loved everyone equally........digest cheskodaniki time patindi

peddalu..premanu naluguriki panchamannaru ga bro..she followed that emo @3$%

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spider_reddy

• stockdazzler

• tennisluvr

• MRI

1 hour ago, MRI said:

agree bro.. u were giving suggestions to change ourself.. if v change habits v lose culture..

How can you say that if you change habits you lose culture.

culture is not something you just remember on Dasara or Diwali where you go to a temple wearing traditional dress @3$%

14 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

I dated a turkish girl....but ah papa naney kakunda she loved everyone equally........digest cheskodaniki time patindi

Orey Nee ethulaki oka haddu antu ledaaa 

2 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

Pahelwan bhayya...exceptions anala, few exceptions annav...adhi wrong bhayya...

ippudu desi pori's no different than here...inka ikkada valle better ga untunnaru ani naa feeling...

assala mana arranged marriage system lo ammayla demands ni ikkada terminology toh compare cheste you'll hear one term loud and clear "GOLD DIGGER"

Bang on 

Just now, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Name mari open cheyaku spidy... edit chei personal details enduku chepu

uncle already FB link kuda vesaru nice family bale ammai ni pattadu lucky fellow.

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty common. I myself have lots of friends that have got married into inter racial relationships, they are happier than most of the so called arranged marriage Indian couples.

Desi boys should leave Indian girls and explore out of the nation. First develop a sense of hygiene, fashion, some sense of humor, don't be cheap/stingy and don't talk about what you do at work all the time. Develop some interesting hobbies. There are tons of American and other nationalities of women that are interested in someone like that.

Bonus points for people that can dance, take up some dance lessons, play a musical instrument etc. Entha sepu intlo biriyani beer tintu choosina telugu cinemale choosthoo untey evvaru dorakaru

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:14 PM, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty common. I myself have lots of friends that have got married into inter racial relationships, they are happier than most of the so called arranged marriage Indian couples.

Desi boys should leave Indian girls and explore out of the nation. First develop a sense of hygiene, fashion, some sense of humor, don't be cheap/stingy and don't talk about what you do at work all the time. Develop some interesting hobbies. There are tons of American and other nationalities of women that are interested in someone like that.

Bonus points for people that can dance, take up some dance lessons, play a musical instrument etc. Entha sepu intlo biriyani beer tintu choosina telugu cinemale choosthoo untey evvaru dorakaru

mana telugu/indian ammayini cheskunte.. dance lu nerchukovakkarledu, hobbies develop cheskovakkarledu .. instruments vayinchakkarledu.. time ki vanta chesi pedtharu... mood osthe backstharu... pillalni kani valle penchutaru.. manani ibbandi pettakunda.. tidithe padtharu.. inni advantages undaga .. videsi poreelu maakenduku.. moreover videsi poreelu only bumchik ki use cheskovaali kani life istha ante etta..