• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spider_reddy

• stockdazzler

• tennisluvr

• MRI

3 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

bro video lepesaru malli veaychu ga

video ekkadi nunchi tesuku ravali bro.. perlu kuda gurtu levu.. ikkada chala mandi maku telusu annaruga vallani adugu..

2 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

odhu baa...ipdudu kadu le gani univ lo undevi more of non desi coll naadi soo  

Yeah naadi same situation. But antha utilize chesukolekapoya during college days ani naa present peeling. 

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 1:59 AM, tennisluvr said:

What culture? Non Indian women show much more dedication towards implementing whatever good parts of Indian culture that are left than any Indian woman I have seen in this generation.

maa side ammayilu padathigane vuntaru

tamil girls perfect culture

On 11/6/2016 at 2:14 PM, tennisluvr said:

It's pretty common. I myself have lots of friends that have got married into inter racial relationships, they are happier than most of the so called arranged marriage Indian couples.

Desi boys should leave Indian girls and explore out of the nation. First develop a sense of hygiene, fashion, some sense of humor, don't be cheap/stingy and don't talk about what you do at work all the time. Develop some interesting hobbies. There are tons of American and other nationalities of women that are interested in someone like that.

Bonus points for people that can dance, take up some dance lessons, play a musical instrument etc. Entha sepu intlo biriyani beer tintu choosina telugu cinemale choosthoo untey evvaru dorakaru

Bro I'm with you! Ehe state lo masters chesav?