RGV Promise To Rajamouli, Megastar

BReBeL

RGV Promise To Rajamouli, Megastar

Ram Gopal Varma is one director who can make films in given budget. He is capable of making high as well as low budget films with good quality of production standards. One thing for sure is he mesmerizes audiences every time with his technical skills. He made Ice Cream series in shoe-string budget and now set to make a highest ever budgeted film in India.

The maverick director today announced to make a film titled 'Nuclear' with International actors to be shot in various locations of China, Russia, Yemen and India with an estimated budget of Rs 340 crores, excluding actors remunerations and publicity.

Ace director SS Rajamouli who admires RGV has lauded him saying, "RGV back with a "BANG"...? Literally..."

RGV stated that, Baahubali is his inspiration to make this mega budget venture and promised him to make a blast.

"Sirrrr and like I promised u one night on phone about my inspiration from BB I will for sure go all out to make this Bang into a BLAST," stated RGV.

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan with whom RGV is making Sarkar 3 has also praised RGV for making an International film. "RGV (SARKAR) doing International project .. BAAAADDUUUUMMMBAAAAAAAAAAA !! very deserving and about time .. congratulations Ramu!" posted Big B On Twitter.

Apparently, RGV is delighted with Big B's remarks. He replied him saying, "Thank u Sarkaaaaar! I don't know if I am deserving but I will work my ass off to make u proud for ur trust in me."

Let's hope, RGV will make Indians proud with this International film!

Final ga bahubali ni kottey cinema, rajamouli ni 10gey director ochadu ...

andhi kuda RGV kavadam naku ento anandham ga undhi ...

lopala matram koya dance lu asalu mamulga kadhu ...

Image result for tribal dance gif

18 hours ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Final ga bahubali ni kottey cinema, rajamouli ni 10gey director ochadu ...

andhi kuda RGV kavadam naku ento anandham ga undhi ...

lopala matram koya dance lu asalu mamulga kadhu ...

Image result for tribal dance gif

@3$%