Long Distance Movers/Packers

BeeruboyAmbani

Experts,

evarana long distance movers/packers ni vadara? One of my pend is relocationg from west to east with family. emana best and reliable movers/packers unte jara throw some light house.

Thanks!!

10 minutes ago, BeeruboyAmbani said:

Experts,

evarana long distance movers/packers ni vadara? One of my pend is relocationg from west to east with family. emana best and reliable movers/packers unte jara throw some light house.

Thanks!!

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

BeeruboyAmbanibug.gif.204f595be882f56e4961907f727ab286

Image result for fly animated gif

You have to either do it on your own or try to hire some professionals who pack everything and ship it to you with good chunk of money 

one of my frnd moved from Boston to Dallas- hired professional but he regretted later 

and Dallas to Florida- drove the uhaul truck on his own towing the car by himself 

18 minutes ago, jbourne said:

You have to either do it on your own or try to hire some professionals who pack everything and ship it to you with good chunk of money 

one of my frnd moved from Boston to Dallas- hired professional but he regretted later 

and Dallas to Florida- drove the uhaul truck on his own towing the car by himself 

this will be very dangerous bro. e chinna accident ayina dhula teripoodi

Use https://www.thumbtack.com/

I always use this website. 

you've to post your need and within 24 hrs ppl will start sending you the quotes. Finally you can choose whoEVER is cheaper. you will also have reviews of the ppl who will send you the quote. go through them as well. ATB

1 minute ago, stockdazzler said:

this will be very dangerous bro. e chinna accident ayina dhula teripoodi

Yeah you have to be very careful anta risky anukunte car ni transport lo padeyyi