Bihar to Tihar: My Political Journey (Kanhaiya Kumar book)

timmy

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS NOT KANHAIYA K@3$%

Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Bihar to Tihar: My Political Journey (Kindle Edition)
This book is certainly not written by Kanhaiya Kumar. In fact, it is a pathetic attempt to sabotage his real memoir which is being published in paperback by Juggernaut. I just wish the author had the guts to reveal his own name. Parodying someone is fine, but only when it is witty. This scurrilous book is defamatory and definitely not funny.

Just now, nissan said:

This book is certainly not written by Kanhaiya Kumar. In fact, it is a pathetic attempt to sabotage his real memoir which is being published in paperback by Juggernaut. I just wish the author had the guts to reveal his own name. Parodying someone is fine, but only when it is witty. This scurrilous book is defamatory and definitely not funny.

HBoOmx4.gif

Just now, nissan said:

HBoOmx4.gif

Just now, nissan said:

HBoOmx4.gif

2 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

He came out of the crisis as a young political star, dubbed by the BBC as ‘India’s most loved and loathed student’.

sambhar gadi role model anta

1 hour ago, nissan said:

baga hurt ayinattu unnadu paatakudu