Praying for Trump's Win!!!

fact_of_the_matter

16 minutes ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

black highlights --Agree

Red-- he turns people against other countries which is good for his country..as I said it will end up in either way but change is for sure..personally I hate ourselves, look at our desis how we abuse the systems..Trump kind of persons are needed for the country at this moment

Don't hate yourself, man. Indians are cool, nice. Talk to them, make fun of them, fight with them, but don't hate them.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Don't hate yourself, man. Indians are cool, nice. Talk to them, make fun of them, fight with them, but don't hate them.

arey Narsi howr u ?  crazymatta

1 hour ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

Trump should win in order to make the change either way...hillary vaste routine rotta..trump saaru vaste game will be interesting..H1b stop or GC stop or deportation or some new rules or ISIS handling or china handling or global market or muslims entry or mexican wall..so many highlights in the show..hillary vaste bongu emi mazaa undadhu..

Trump should win in order to make the change either way...hillary vaste routine rotta..trump saaru vaste game will be interesting..H1b stop or GC stop or deportation or some new rules or ISIS handling or china handling or global market or muslims entry or mexican wall..so many highlights in the show..hillary vaste bongu emi mazaa undadhu..

Add KKK going mainstream

Trump is going to win for SURE

2 hours ago, fact_of_the_matter said:

trump wont do anything after winning he is like indian politicians

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Trump win ayithey, he will unlock the potential of various sectors which were heavily regulated under democratic regime (for good reasons). especially, finance.

While that may make US grow at a faster rate, it is not going improve the 'jobs' situation. But what if, the economy is so depressed that Trump policies (whatever they are) further depresses it? He is going to blame us (immigrants) for it.

good luck, with the fun you'll have when that happens.

Trump win ayithe okati He doesnt have any idea what will happen after.. Ofcourse i support him.. He will be definate puppet..vadi sontha decisions em undav..vadu camp head anna..lekapothe adi close person impact untadhi..bcoz he is from well off family he doesnt know what poor people does adhi problem... nuvu anavachu hillary ki em telsu ani...adhi vasthe...malla same..manaku inka 20yrs padthadhi GC vasthaniki...she is crook with her brain can manipulate any thing.. She is worst of worst. SHe is lucky that trump is her opponent ..Nobody would have voted if dog would have been in place of trump..

16 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Trump win ayithe okati He doesnt have any idea what will happen after.. Ofcourse i support him.. He will be definate puppet..vadi sontha decisions em undav..vadu camp head anna..lekapothe adi close person impact untadhi..bcoz he is from well off family he doesnt know what poor people does adhi problem... nuvu anavachu hillary ki em telsu ani...adhi vasthe...malla same..manaku inka 20yrs padthadhi GC vasthaniki...she is crook with her brain can manipulate any thing.. She is worst of worst. SHe is lucky that trump is her opponent ..Nobody would have voted if dog would have been in place of trump..

Him coming from a well to do family is not an excuse to not know anything. He's basically a lazybugger who wants power, but doesn't want to do anything to earn it. yes, he'll be a puppet. What happens if GOP ideas don't work in improving job situation? They never have earlier too.

Trump, in desperation, will say anything to his votebank, including crap against immigrants. Hillary, even in her worst day in office, will not. That's the biggest difference.

GC thing I can't say, because I don't live in the US, and I never plan to. Although I have business interests there.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Him coming from a well to do family is not an excuse to not know anything. He's basically a lazybugger who wants power, but doesn't want to do anything to earn it. yes, he'll be a puppet. What happens if GOP ideas don't work in improving job situation? They never have earlier too.

Trump, in desperation, will say anything to his votebank, including crap against immigrants. Hillary, even in her worst day in office, will not. That's the biggest difference.

GC thing I can't say, because I don't live in the US, and I never plan to. Although I have business interests there.

I say no matter what happens or who comes to power..even god comes to power..with increse of population..there will be less jobs...and more hunger in next coming days..which will be more bigger problem than anything

3 minutes ago, Hyper said:

I say no matter what happens or who comes to power..even god comes to power..with increse of population..there will be less jobs...and more hunger in next coming days..which will be more bigger problem than anything

okay. that's what I'm saying too. Trump is bad because he's going to cut taxes, limit social security, and push people into even more desperation.

and then blame immigrants for loss of jobs. 

His health care plan is a complete joke. All his plans are. GOP plans are worse than Trump plans. Hillary can stop this train wreck by atleast pushing America into more of a welfare state, like Europe is. With lower rate of growth.

But there's lot of pushback on this change because America loves 'freedom'. The sad thing is, 'freedom' has consequences that Americans are not ready to bear. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. that's what I'm saying too. Trump is bad because he's going to cut taxes, limit social security, and push people into even more desperation.

and then blame immigrants for loss of jobs. 

His health care plan is a complete joke. All his plans are. GOP plans are worse than Trump plans. Hillary can stop this train wreck by atleast pushing America into more of a welfare state, like Europe is. With lower rate of growth.

But there's lot of pushback on this change because America loves 'freedom'. The sad thing is, 'freedom' has consequences that Americans are not ready to bear. 

Partially Agreed @~`

Historically looking back....republicans are more in favor or legal immigration...

so i want republican rule...

no more same BS all these years with democratic govt...(atleast they need to give credit to legal immigrants before dealing with 11 million undocumented) as lpng as dems put legal and illegal in the same bucket and try to pass CIR it will not go through...they know it and we all know it..and same BS should not repeat for the next 4 yrs.

6 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Historically looking back....republicans are more in favor or legal immigration...

so i want republican rule...

no more same BS all these years with democratic govt...(atleast they need to give credit to legal immigrants before dealing with 11 million undocumented) as lpng as dems put legal and illegal in the same bucket and try to pass CIR it will not go through...they know it and we all know it..and same BS should not repeat for the next 4 yrs.

bl@st