Where is that guy who hates Modi

Cool

Just now, lazybugger said:

Modi sucks, man. This is an universal truth. 

All these announcement are no more than gimmicks, to win UP 2017.. I pray that every candidate of his loses deposits.

edisav le ....ika poi pani chesko ...Modi would rule for 10 more years bl@stHe is the saviour 

11 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

he is counting his left over notes @VizagRocks @3$%

@VizagRocks nuvvu modi thatha ni hate chestava... how come? I thought U support Trump thahta..

Trump thatha and modi thatha same agenda same principles.. make countries great again kada..

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi sucks, man. This is an universal truth. 

All these announcement are no more than gimmicks, to win UP 2017.. I pray that every candidate of his loses deposits.

Ante Ee currency Ni cancel cheyadam Antha uthadena?

what do you suggest to curb black money? And when do you think is the best time to make any changes? Ivvala mi driver repu inkokaru inko pani... ila Oka individual Ni base chesi decisions thisuko Adam ok Na?

1 minute ago, Cool said:

Ante Ee currency Ni cancel cheyadam Antha uthadena?

what do you suggest to curb black money? And when do you think is the best time to make any changes? Ivvala mi driver repu inkokaru inko pani... ila Oka individual Ni base chesi decisions thisuko Adam ok Na?

I don't think black money is a huge problem for India. Neither is corruption. 

I'm neutral about this decision to cancel notes. I still haven't processed on how this is going to affect people. I have more interesting stuff on my mind right now :)

yeah, I'm politically on the opposite end of Modi. This is not going to change my opinion of him.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm neutral about this decision to cancel notes. I still haven't processed on how this is going to affect people. I have more interesting stuff on my mind right now :)

yeah, I'm politically on the opposite end of Modi. This is not going to change my opinion of him.

Black money and corruption huge problem kaada? 

nuvvu emi anukokapothe okati adagana? do u come from a rich govt offical or rich political family? if yes, then nuvvu ala anatam lo thappu ledhu bro.

7 minutes ago, no01 said:

nuvvu emi anukokapothe okati adagana? do u come from a rich govt offical or rich political family? if yes, then nuvvu ala anatam lo thappu ledhu bro.

kaadu upper caste hegemony is the main problem for india anta

49 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

though the outcome may not completely eradicate black money, but this is the best a govt can do.take a decision. this is going to give huge political boost to modi

i am sure it will cause lot of heartburn to those who always oppose modi. the fact isi modi doesn't need them to win.

23 minutes ago, no01 said:

hmmm... black money, corruption valla enti problem ani intha varaku okadu kooda convincing ga cheppadu naaku. anyway, leave it.

India's problems are much more serious. hunger, malnutrition, illiteracy, access to finance for lower caste entrepreneurs, lack of toilets, lack of dignity for people, growing religious and caste clashes, intolerance.

• Upvote 1