Calling secular siru abt trump

DaleSteyn1

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Lol he is db Nostradamus that's the reason they are picking on him. Not because of his views or whatever @3$%

if you say so. But I don't have much faith in the general decency of people in this db. So I assumed that there was visceral hatred to anyone who talks 'secular'.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

He's popular because he's 'secular' or something. Something that you guys don't like. so its easy to pick on him.

No I don't agree, he is popular because he popularized  himself by posting more, there is nothing bad in it except his beliefs went wrong... and people are okay with secularism as much as they are with any other forms.

20 minutes ago, micxas said:

No I don't agree, he is popular because he popularized  himself by posting more, there is nothing bad in it except his beliefs went wrong... and people are okay with secularism as much as they are with any other forms.

good joke. I can't say if Siru is attacked for his 'secularism'. I don't follow what other people write here.

But I am willing to bet that very few would lose their shyte at me here, if I was pro Hindutva.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

good joke. I can't say if Siru is attacked for his 'secularism'. I don't follow what other people write here.

But I am willing to bet that very few would lose their shyte at me here, if I was pro Hindutva.

You consider the people as pro-hindu  of course with varying degrees because we cant stand the abuses of  the system in the name of secularism.  A very broad issue.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

You consider the people as pro-hindu  of course with varying degrees because we cant stand the abuses of  the system in the name of secularism.  A very broad issue.

what about the abuses 'you'(as in not you specifically) contribute to the 'system'? 

eg. refusing to engage with dalit discrimination, even to the extent of blaming dalit victims. or sometimes rejoicing at their misery?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what about the abuses 'you'(as in not you specifically) contribute to the 'system'? 

eg. refusing to engage with dalit discrimination, even to the extent of blaming dalit victims. or sometimes rejoicing at their misery?

I/ We specifically don't support dalits or women rights, we as a whole respect everyone rights and understand why they are in place but still need to know why minorities or oppressed have more favorable laws. But not at the cost of abuse of system.

All uppercaste hindus don't hate dalis or dalit rights there may be someone due to circumstances they have faced at personal level (may be like losing opportunities due to reservation).  But If you abuse them  or label them as pro-hindu pro-racist ...instead of explaining them if you have a valid argument how different you are from them? 

We condemn when a dalit gets killed or dalits kill someone. A rationalist org. kills rss agent or rss activist kills a rationalist.

No Sane man denies dalits are being opressed even today, there is no disc. needed abt it.

Kani elite families lo puttina morally high grounded people ani anukone kontamandhi  in their whole life never faced any prob. which dalits face  in day to day life or troubles that general hindu population face to make a living.. ivemi choodakunda ground reality telusukokunda  edho nalugu english paper news chadivesi oka nirnayaniki vachesi...paina edho rule pass chesam evaina sare marchedi ledu ante poor hindu people kadupu manduthundi ...ela aite dalits hinduism ni abuse chesi/ chestu krasitamnni, buddhismnni embrace chesaro alage sec. of hindus dalits ni ridicule chestaru.. its a very natural phenomenal reaction and both sides are  more or less equally responsible...That doesn't mean we should get rid of some particular law...

For example sc st atrocity  act valla in general  a common man enta abuseki guruvuthudo meeku telidu, so called bigots  ani meeru anukone hindu population (uppercaste :) ) ee laws valla enta suffer avuthunnaro sc st act withdrawl count chustene telustundi...people are afraid to  even rent their homes. Avemi meeku kanapadadv endhuknate law pettam mee chavu meeru chavdandi kadhante u r this and that...  but we are morally, ethically, sexually liberally inka chala chala vishayallo great anukuntu brathikeyochu...

The reason behind all this is to answer ur question... ee rojuna paper lo evaraina atrocity case pedithe andhulo enta nijamundhi vallaki tappa inka evvariki telidhu.. andhuke general public open condemnation vundadhu but on a general note most of us deny any form of violence.. 

11 minutes ago, micxas said:

I/ We specifically don't support dalits or women rights, we as a whole respect everyone rights and understand why they are in place but still need to know why minorities or oppressed have more favorable laws. But not at the cost of abuse of system.

All uppercaste hindus don't hate dalis or dalit rights there may be someone due to circumstances they have faced at personal level (may be like losing opportunities due to reservation).  But If you abuse them  or label them pro-hindu pro-racist ...instead of explaining them if you have a valid argument how you are different from them? 

We condemn when a dalit gets killed or dalits kill someone. A rationalist org. kills rss agent or rss activist kills a rationalist.

So according to you, only upper castes can have 'circumstances' that justify their nasty behaviour. 

have these abusers talked to dalits, learned of their issues, before mouthing off on them? Aren't they the ones who talk about Hindu unity?

I ask them to chose between Hindu unity, and othering of dalits. You want me to encourage their hypocrisy?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

So according to you, only upper castes can have 'circumstances' that justify their nasty behaviour. 

have these abusers talked to dalits, learned of their issues, before mouthing off on them? Aren't they the ones who talk about Hindu unity?

I ask them to chose between Hindu unity, and othering of dalits. You want me to encourage their hypocrisy?

No Everyone has circumstances... That is why i am saying reservation on a whole will benefit the oppressed and it is a mistake on their side to unable to see. And the anger is reasonable when a poor guy loses a job or a seat. My point is simple they need  to first take care of their family before speaking of  society and ideals.  

7 minutes ago, micxas said:

No Sane man denies dalits are being opressed even today, there is no disc. needed abt it.

Kani elite families lo puttina morally high grounded people ani anukone kontamandhi  in their whole life never faced any prob. which dalits face  in day to day life or troubles that general hindu population face to make a living.. ivemi choodakunda ground reality telusukokunda  edho nalugu english paper news chadivesi oka nirnayaniki vachesi...paina edho rule pass chesam evaina sare marchedi ledu ante poor hindu people kadupu manduthundi ...ela aite dalits hinduism ni abuse chesi/ chestu krasitamnni, buddhismnni embrace chesaro alage sec. of hindus dalits ni ridicule chestaru.. its a very natural phenomenal reaction and both sides are  more or less equally responsible...That doesn't mean we should get rid of some particular law...

For example sc st atrocity  act valla in general  a common man enta abuseki guruvuthudo meeku telidu, so called bigots  ani meeru anukone hindu population (uppercaste :) ) ee laws valla enta suffer avuthunnaro sc st act withdrawl count chustene telustundi...people are afraid to  even rent their homes. Avemi meeku kanapadadv endhuknate law pettam mee chavu meeru chavdandi kadhante u r this and that...  but we are morally, ethically, sexually liberally inka chala chala vishayallo great anukuntu brathikeyochu...

The reason behind all this is to answer ur question... ee rojuna paper lo evaraina atrocity case pedithe andhulo enta nijamundhi vallaki tappa inka evvariki telidhu.. andhuke general public open condemnation vundadhu but on a general note most of us deny any form of violence.. 

Both sides are not equally responsible. Not even close. dalits have almost no political representation, no cushion to fall back on if they fail, and cannot suppress another group. All this suppression that you imagine is only in your head.

Also the pushback against reservations is not from 'poor' hindus. Unless you consider a laptop owning person writing on a db in India as 'poor'. Both people who talk of the 'HIndu' side and the people who take the 'dalit' side are not poor.

One side is fighting for equality, and the other calling for Hindutva, while also denying dalits their place in the hindutva. They may be from different classes, but they are not poor by Indian standards. 

atrocity cases lo ennitlo prosecution daaka velthundi? almost all these cases are overblown, and are resolved without even filing FIRs.

They are not so called bigots. They are bigots. Dalits behave the way they do, because of the discrimination they face everyday in their life. I think half of those you call as 'so called bigots' would've turned terrorists if they were subject to similar discrimination.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, micxas said:

No Everyone has circumstances... That is why i am saying reservation on a whole will benefit the oppressed and it is a mistake on their side to unable to see. And the anger is reasonable when a poor guy loses a job or a seat. My point is simple they need  to first take care of their family before speaking of  society and ideals.  

you divert the topic. 

If the anger to losing a seat or job is reasonable, how should a qualified dalit feel when he's not promoted?

How about jokes that people make about how dalit doctors are underqualified, when they go through the same rigorous medical curriculum to graduate as a doctor? How are these dalits supposed to react to such comments?

So you first have an extraordinarily segregated society, in which reservation is the only way to bring in equality. And now those who are denied their chances, use reservation to further harrass dalits and try to segregate them further.

It seems the only way for dalits to survive with dignity, is to stop claiming their caste, and laugh along with others when they are being made fun of. Nice equality. Are you sure the guys who are making these jokes are victims of reservations? Check again, they are mostly not. 

They are simply enjoying scapegoating a group, because it is socially acceptable. Shouldn't you atleast question that social convention, instead of justifying it as 'anger at the system'?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Both sides are not equally responsible. Not even close. dalits have almost no political representation, no cushion to fall back on if they fail,

Some what agreed. Uppercastes are more responsible..

Why do you think giving power lets say political helps dalit lives,  Will Mayavathi victory with Dalit card will boost dalit lives? it wont...she is just using them as vote banks like many other..

and cannot suppress another group. All this suppression that you imagine is only in your head...

not true, Telugu sc,sts lo mala consider madigas as low and untouchables...  meeku telsuso ledo malavallu vadina baavulloni neeru madigas ni vadanivvaru  this is also a very old tradition might have gone now like many other but it's been there...could be more in other regions.

Also the pushback against reservations is not from 'poor' hindus. Unless you consider a laptop owning person writing on a db in India as 'poor'. Both people who talk of the 'HIndu' side and the people who take the 'dalit' side are not poor.

Pushback is not just from poor, it is both from both poor and  suffering middleclass... so laptop owners u talk abt are middle class or the ones who migrated to other countries for a living..

One side is fighting for equality, and the other calling for Hindutva, while also denying dalits their place in the hindutva. They may be from different classes, but they are not poor by Indian standards. 

Agree up to an extent, but neighborhood tho compare chesukoni poor ani suffer avuthundochu. So if you are talking abt poor and extremely poor, poor revolts as per your logic.  

atrocity cases lo ennitlo prosecution daaka velthundi? almost all these cases are overblown, and are resolved without even filing FIRs.

Adhe chepthundi, a lot of fake cases and political influences I don't deny.

They are not so called bigots. They are bigots. Dalits behave the way they do, because of the discrimination they face everyday in their life. I think half of those you call as 'so called bigots' would've turned terrorists if they were subject to similar discrimination.

Same thing if you are talking abt poor and extremely poor, poor also will revolt as per your logic.  But there is a reason behind it too not as severe as dalits have but there is one which u don't see because rich and elites never been  to there. Do you  really think moslem invaders and british treated  uppercaste hindus fairly ?

23 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you divert the topic. 

If the anger to losing a seat or job is reasonable, how should a qualified dalit feel when he's not promoted?

How about jokes that people make about how dalit doctors are underqualified, when they go through the same rigorous medical curriculum to graduate as a doctor? How are these dalits supposed to react to such comments?

So you first have an extraordinarily segregated society, in which reservation is the only way to bring in equality. And now those who are denied their chances, use reservation to further harrass dalits and try to segregate them further.

It seems the only way for dalits to survive with dignity, is to stop claiming their caste, and laugh along with others when they are being made fun of. Nice equality. Are you sure the guys who are making these jokes are victims of reservations? Check again, they are mostly not. 

They are simply enjoying scapegoating a group, because it is socially acceptable. Shouldn't you atleast question that social convention, instead of justifying it as 'anger at the system'?

Okay, fair so now you are going back to the roots and age old tradition of segregation in the Hindu society. Why don't you go further ahead and see this a result of misunderstanding of core Hindu system.. instead of that people  like you choose to stop where they are comfortable to take a stand based on the info. u  got and start abusing the Hindu society as a whole.. u choose to be with dalit side I/We are on neutral level.  The jokes you have been hearing in educated circle are result of lost opportunities I am pretty much sure. But the oppression  in general public is a very old system which we need to get rid of.  So how abt fine balancing,there should be some measures taken to please the general quota students who lost the opportunity to reservations like  waiving the fee,etc. this is just an example i can think of now...

Hindu society didn't conclude a shurda which is equivalent to what you call a dalit is based on one's birth. Shudra is someone who has evil intentions and anti-social. I know u r not interested in religious disc. i don't push it further and not agreed.

I don't argue with people who outright abuse in personal levels, the moment I saw a derogatory comment I will stop reading their posts so I really don't know who you are talking abt but I know there are people out there.