Paytm karo

kakatiya

paytm lyt, no genuine discounts - 400 di 500 charge chesi 20% paytm cash antaadu, u r being forced to purchase their stuff for that cash backs they give, nenu use cheyyanu paytm, daani kante mobiwik better emo 

3 minutes ago, Spell_Hunter said:

paytm lyt, no genuine discounts - 400 di 500 charge chesi 20% paytm cash antaadu, u r being forced to purchase their stuff for that cash backs they give, nenu use cheyyanu paytm, daani kante mobiwik better emo 

and ee madhya chaala duplicate stuff osthunnay ani complaints unnay

4 hours ago, BUDDY said:

and ee madhya chaala duplicate stuff osthunnay ani complaints unnay

India la ee madhya ee cash backs baaga eekuva ayyayi anukunta

Paytm cashback tho vaadi app through nee use chesukovala ? i mean vadi items 

I heard TATA invested highly in PayT nijamena?

23 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

India la ee madhya ee cash backs baaga eekuva ayyayi anukunta

Paytm cashback tho vaadi app through nee use chesukovala ? i mean vadi items 

I heard TATA invested highly in PayT nijamena?

honestly nenu eppudu vaadaledu paytm cashback offer , but i think u can use that balance on a lot of other websites , until recently Uber dint have the option to store indian CC directly only paytm through checkout ayyedi , even jabong and myntra ki paytm checkout options unnay ..... that's the reason why Paytm is so successful in the first place ...

but thing enti antey why would anyone checkout through Paytm if they have the option to checkout directly using their CC/Debit cards , Paytm ichey cash back offers valla the're using it now to take advantage of the discounts , once the discounts dry up ppl will stop using it...

6 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

honestly nenu eppudu vaadaledu paytm cashback offer , but i think u can use that balance on a lot of other websites , until recently Uber dint have the option to store indian CC directly only paytm through checkout ayyedi , even jabong and myntra ki paytm checkout options unnay ..... that's the reason why Paytm is so successful in the first place ...

but thing enti antey why would anyone checkout through Paytm if they have the option to checkout directly using their CC/Debit cards , Paytm ichey cash back offers valla the're using it now to take advantage of the discounts , once the discounts dry up ppl will stop using it...

You can transfer the cash back money in to your SB accounts if you want from the wallet after some time...I used Paytm & Freecharge both.

8 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

may be as long as Paytm is benefiting, thye wont take out Cashback offers.

wait and see  kiraak_poradu  

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

You can transfer the cash back money in to your SB accounts if you want from the wallet after some time...I used Paytm & Freecharge both.

what is SB account , State bank ?

2 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

may be as long as Paytm is benefiting, thye wont take out Cashback offers.

wait and see  

paytm gaallu investors daggara money teeskochi discounts isthunnaru le to get more people to use paytm , asala indian companies anni idey strategies follow avthunnay ... oka saari investors daggara nunchi ochey money taggindi antey they wont have much money left to fuel these discount offers ...... as a customer manam em cheyyali ante use the discounts as much as possible while the discounts last @3$%