Paytm karo

kakatiya

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

instant ge transfer chesukolemu anukiunta kada, you have to wait for some amount of time  kiraak_poradu

Yes thats why i told after some time...Payu money ani okati undi adi aite instant 574f99af2096a_brahmanandamexpressionsSee

5 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

eanni lakhs tranfer sesukunav nee SB ki from PayTm  kiraak_poradu

Lakhs lo paytm lo cashback undalante ellu padutundi...More over vallu certain time limit pedataaru cash back validity expiry ki :)

24 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Lakhs lo paytm lo cashback undalante ellu padutundi...More over vallu certain time limit pedataaru cash back validity expiry ki :)

nuuvu sese transactions aa range lo vuntayi ani DB agraharam la talk  kiraak_poradu

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Yes thats why i told after some time...Payu money ani okati undi adi aite instant 574f99af2096a_brahmanandamexpressionsSee

i think 5% entho chare=ge chestadi paytm to do dat either way they make u over pay and charge you to transfer your money to ur accnt man 

9 hours ago, BUDDY said:

honestly nenu eppudu vaadaledu paytm cashback offer , but i think u can use that balance on a lot of other websites , until recently Uber dint have the option to store indian CC directly only paytm through checkout ayyedi , even jabong and myntra ki paytm checkout options unnay ..... that's the reason why Paytm is so successful in the first place ...

but thing enti antey why would anyone checkout through Paytm if they have the option to checkout directly using their CC/Debit cards , Paytm ichey cash back offers valla the're using it now to take advantage of the discounts , once the discounts dry up ppl will stop using it...

added security .

instead of handing out your credit card details to everyone, okka paytm lo register cheskoni checkout cheskovachu.

1 minute ago, ziboomba1 said:

added security .

instead of handing out your credit card details to everyone, okka paytm lo register cheskoni checkout cheskovachu.

india lo CC ki kuda u have to type ur PIN number on the POS for the order to go through , its more secure than handing out ur personal info to a third party