Why are people against trump?

NinduChandurudu

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

cheppandi... is it becoz he speaks crazy or did he did any thing wrong?

Because he is a hollow lunatic maniac. Don't have basis to his allegations, he himself don't know what steps to take.

He came up as anti-establishment and put system into the hands of establishment

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Because he is a hollow lunatic maniac. Don't have basis to his allegations, he himself don't know what steps to take.

word bagundi..booklo pedta.. brahmanandam+laugh+.gif

12 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

For the same reasons why some Dbians are against you FAKING 

ba vadiley he is gay boy of this db, frustration tho em matladuthunnadu vadike teliyadubrahmanandam+laugh+.gif

10 minutes ago, Lafootgaadu said:

ba vadiley he is gay boy of this db, frustration tho em matladuthunnadu vadike teliyadubrahmanandam+laugh+.gif

10 gai ra LK....go sleep with ur gay dad 

19 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

10gai ra LK

Maa mom maa dad nerpicharu manchi buddulu. 

This shows how low you can stoop to swear anyone. Someone has rightly said education can give you only knowledge not manners. 

Brother did I abuse you with anyone the swear words. They why do you do. If you can't take up the negative criticism lol 😂 

inka teens lo ne vunnav anukunta seems like you haven't hit puberty kiddo better luck next time. 

20 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

10 gai ra LK....go sleep with ur gay dad 

sorry I wont involve parents :) @ninduchanda Gay boy @3$%

20 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Maa mom maa dad nerpicharu manchi buddulu. 

This shows how low you can stoop to swear anyone. Someone has rightly said education can give you only knowledge not manners. 

Brother did I abuse you with anyone the swear words. They why do you do. If you can't take up the negative criticism lol 😂 

inka teens lo ne vunnav anukunta seems like you haven't hit puberty kiddo better luck next time. 

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I would say DT is the right choice and Americans did the right thing voting him.

instead of electing same old crooked politicians and facing the same political drama and heat, it is better to elect somebody who had absolutely zero politics and who is totally from a different background (Business).

So giving a chance to a non-politician is perfectly correct and right judgement in my opinion.