Trump mida bet pettina vallu real lucky

yomama

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

A guy who never gambled won 122000$ for placing 30 bets totalling at $6500.00 

Ne yevva over night oka pay check in yearly salary chesadu😂

I did 2000$. Got 20000$

British businessman John Mappin says he had never made a bet before Donald Trump came along.

Mappin won £100,000 ($124,000) after placing a slew of bets on Trump's political ascent over the past 18 months. Gambling firm William Hill confirmed his winnings on Wednesday, immediately after Trump topped Hillary Clinton in the U.S. presidential election.

Mappin, who owns the Camelot Castle hotel in Cornwall, England, told CNNMoney that he was convinced that Trump would win the election as soon as the billionaire announced his candidacylast year

He claims to have used a special data analysis system, refined over two decades, to calculate the outcome of the election. The results convinced him that he should place a bet.

"I became certain within three days that he would win," Mappin told CNNMoney. "It's the first bet I've ever placed."

Since June 2015, Mappin had placed about 30 bets on Trump winning the Republican nomination and then the general election. Mappin estimates he wagered £5,000 ($6,200) on Trump in total.