people crying on trump regarding h1bs/gcs

yomama

How Will a Trump Presidency Impact High-Skilled Immigration?

By ImmigrationGirl November 9, 2016 Legislation 33 Comments

Immigration was one of the issues that catapulted Donald Trump to the Republican nomination and ultimately to be elected President. While there are many sides to the immigration debate and Trump’s stance on immigration has shifted over time, 9 points out of his 10 Point Plan are focused on the reduction and prevention of illegal immigration. So where does that leave legal immigration, especially high-skilled workers?

The 10th and final point of Trump’s immigration plan indicates that he would “[r]eform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.” Clearly, this indicates that we should not expect any increase in the H-1B visa numbers or employment-based green card availability.

Trump has indicated that he will terminate President Obama’s executive actions and many immigrationgirl.com readers have questioned whether that would include the H-4 EAD or impact the forthcoming I-140 with compelling circumstances EAD rule. I do not expect President Trump to eliminate either of these programs as they were regulatory actions implemented by the Department of Homeland Security and were not created through Executive Order. I think his main focus would be to terminate DACA.

With no increase in immigration levels, will there be more restrictions on legal immigration, particularly the H-1B visa category? I do think there will be some reform in this area given the increasing stories of large American companies replacing US workers with H-1B holders of outsourcing firms (think Disney, Southern California Edison). But, I do not think this will be the end of the H-1B, especially in light of Trump’s business background and use of the H-1B and H-2B visas in his own companies. He has also previously spoken against the J-1 visa program and suggested that it be replaced with resume bank for inner-city youth.

With Republican control of the House and Senate, I am hopeful that we may see smaller reforms targeted at making the legal immigration system more workable for employers and designed to  benefit the US economy. Trump has previously been open to retaining international students after graduation, especially in STEM fields. Without an increase in immigration levels, this could be approached by exempting STEM graduates of U.S. schools from the green card quota.

Trump will have a lot on his plate during his first 100 days in office, including going back to the drawing board on health care reform, financial reform, and trade agreements. Immigration is likely high on the list, but the legal immigration side may take longer to address.

immigrationgirl-pic-cropped-148x150.png ~ImmigrationGirl

Source: 

http://immigrationgirl.com/how-will-a-trump-presidency-impact-high-skilled-immigration/

39 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Yomama,

Trumpf website lo ledhu nuvvu cheppina points about legal immigrants.... provide a link/source if you can....may be i am mising it somehow.... a link would help others too...

adi @yomama analysis..

anyhow pack the boxes.. first.. after that whatever happens for good.. its good.

3 minutes ago, Suhaas said:

How Will a Trump Presidency Impact High-Skilled Immigration?

By ImmigrationGirl November 9, 2016 Legislation 33 Comments

Immigration was one of the issues that catapulted Donald Trump to the Republican nomination and ultimately to be elected President. While there are many sides to the immigration debate and Trump’s stance on immigration has shifted over time, 9 points out of his 10 Point Plan are focused on the reduction and prevention of illegal immigration. So where does that leave legal immigration, especially high-skilled workers?

The 10th and final point of Trump’s immigration plan indicates that he would “[r]eform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.” Clearly, this indicates that we should not expect any increase in the H-1B visa numbers or employment-based green card availability.

Trump has indicated that he will terminate President Obama’s executive actions and many immigrationgirl.com readers have questioned whether that would include the H-4 EAD or impact the forthcoming I-140 with compelling circumstances EAD rule. I do not expect President Trump to eliminate either of these programs as they were regulatory actions implemented by the Department of Homeland Security and were not created through Executive Order. I think his main focus would be to terminate DACA.

With no increase in immigration levels, will there be more restrictions on legal immigration, particularly the H-1B visa category? I do think there will be some reform in this area given the increasing stories of large American companies replacing US workers with H-1B holders of outsourcing firms (think Disney, Southern California Edison). But, I do not think this will be the end of the H-1B, especially in light of Trump’s business background and use of the H-1B and H-2B visas in his own companies. He has also previously spoken against the J-1 visa program and suggested that it be replaced with resume bank for inner-city youth.

With Republican control of the House and Senate, I am hopeful that we may see smaller reforms targeted at making the legal immigration system more workable for employers and designed to  benefit the US economy. Trump has previously been open to retaining international students after graduation, especially in STEM fields. Without an increase in immigration levels, this could be approached by exempting STEM graduates of U.S. schools from the green card quota.

Trump will have a lot on his plate during his first 100 days in office, including going back to the drawing board on health care reform, financial reform, and trade agreements. Immigration is likely high on the list, but the legal immigration side may take longer to address.

immigrationgirl-pic-cropped-148x150.png ~ImmigrationGirl

Source: 

http://immigrationgirl.com/how-will-a-trump-presidency-impact-high-skilled-immigration/

@3$%

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

@3$%

@k2s thatha... enduku laughing... neekante nee manumallu sponsor chesaru.. maa lanti opt galla situation endi.. all we want is $100 per hour jobs with no experience... Trump thatha government Telangana vallaki emaina isthada?

3 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@k2s thatha... enduku laughing... neekante nee manumallu sponsor chesaru.. maa lanti opt galla situation endi.. all we want is $100 per hour jobs with no experience... Trump thatha government Telangana vallaki emaina isthada?

baga saukoni bizness pedatha antey emaina alochisthadu kampu thata. ledua pake pokodi resumes tho jaabulu kavali ani. 10gai antadu

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

baga saukoni bizness pedatha antey emaina alochisthadu kampu thata. ledua pake pokodi resumes tho jaabulu kavali ani. 10gai antadu

entha sadukunna business pette idea osthaledu @k2s thatha... only pake pakodi resumes tho working a easy anipistundi.. naaneti sesedi?

5 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

entha sadukunna business pette idea osthaledu @k2s thatha... only pake pakodi resumes tho working a easy anipistundi.. naaneti sesedi?

Time up you F'ing disgusting curry eaters antaru mari.. 

9 hours ago, yomama said:

trump is not against legal immigration, he want to stop giving gcs to incoming immigrants for a certain period of time. 

He want to increase wages of h1b workers, e employers dandha ki check padtundi. Because he want to give gc to all the eligible people, ante last decade ga line lo undi taxes katti above certain line earning unte you will get gc faster than clintons govt. 

Republicans are pro legal immigrants not for illegal ones.

E points ni trump website lo clear bold letters lo rasadu go and check for yourselves,

main stream media trump illegals mida chesina comments ni lament chesi potrayed him as evil in order to favor clinton. Clinton 250 millions spend chesindi mass media ki, thats why they lied blatantly to brain wash you sheeple. 

So matter entante me status ki em kadu, indeed you will get gc sooner. Endukante GCs ipdu us ki fresh ga vache vallaki ivvadam aputunnadu kabatti. 

dini valla meku ardam ayye advantage okati chepta requirements lo client 2 years adgute 10 years ani float chestuna lathkor vendors employers games inka jaragav. Because Hiring will be scrutinized and everyone will be employed eventually for fair pay rates.

Thanks for your supprot bro.

Dt ki daggarundi ivi anni cheyinchu bro.