• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doctor_nurse

• ziboomba1

• sri_india

• spider_reddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HYDERABAD: Film actor Nandamuri Balakrishna admitted to police after his arrest on Sunday that he did shoot producer Bellamkonda Suresh and associate Satyanarayana Chowdhary at his house on Thursday night. But he did so in 'self-defence' after he was attacked by one of them with a paper knife. He even had an injury on his index finger to show for it.

After shooting the two, the actor said he lost consciousness and could not recall the events that took place before he landed up at Care Hospital more than two hours later on Thursday night.

Asked whether he believed this story, police commissioner R P Singh said at a press conference on Sunday: "The injury purportedly suffered by Balakrishna on his index finger is not that grave. But of course I'm not a doctor."

I-News has today given revelations about the Balakrishna’s shooting episode that took place on June 4th 2004 (Sunday) at the residence of Balakrishna. Let us see what I-news narrated regarding the whole issue.

“Balakrishna, his wife Vasundhara, Nandamuri Rama Krishna, astrologer Satyanarayana Choudary and Bellamkonda Suresh were discussing about the to be held Balayya’s birthday on 10th June and also about the business of the film Lakshmi Narasimha. Astrologer Satyanarayana Choudary tickled Balakrishna stating that his fate is very bad and hence the film Lakshmi Narasimha was flopped. That irritated Balayya and opened fire on both Bellamkonda and Satyanarayana Choudary. Ramakrishna filed case on both the victims of bullets that they have tried to attack Balayya and hence the latter opened fire in the process of self protection. On the other hand Satyanarayana Choudary’s son filed case stating that Balayya attempted murder on his father who is innocent. While this was one angle in the case, the investigation officer Chandramouli revealed that Vasundhara purchased 60 bullets on her license from Iftekar Mohammad, an arms and ammunition seller in Mozamjahi Market, Hyderabad just a day before the incident. Hence the investigation was carried in the direction if Vasundhara and Balayya conspired to attack Bellamkonda and Satyanarayana Choudary intentionally and hence invited them to residence. But no clear investigation was done in that direction. As soon as the shooting incident, the servant maids in Balayya’s house cleaned the blood stains and thrown away the carpet that was drenched in blood near Chirec Public school. By the time police reached the residence of Balakrishna, the atmosphere was changed at the scene of offense. But the police dog smelled under the sofa set and when seen blood stains were found. Even the bullet shells were found underneath. The forensic experts have taken the samples and tested. The report was that the bullets have ejected from Vasundhara’s licensed pistol. The real story started from then. Money and power were used completely to make this case take side track. Police have taken the signatures of Ramu and David, the scooter mechanics near Balayya’s residence, on a white paper. How they have used those papers is not known yet. Car driver Kanakayya was also investigated by the police in private. The then NIMS director Kakarla Subba Rao has also extended his help in this case by coordinating with Dr Soma Raju of Care hospital. Magistrate also helped Balakrishna by sending Balayya directly to NIMS but not to jail, breaking the protocol. As per law if the arrested culprit was found unhealthy he should be sent to jail first and then from there he has to be sent to government hospital. Gopala Krishna Kalanidhi, an advocate said that he filed a complaint in Punjagutta police station stating that Care is doing over action in this incident by giving fake treatment and hence the hospital should be considered as part of crime. Then the Care hospital authorities have filed a defamation suite on Kalanidhi Gopala Krishna. The police men those beat even a pick pocketer black and blue in lock up have treated Balakrishna with all love and didn’t show him even the entrance of jail. Finally as Bellamkonda and Satayanrayana Choudary said in court that it was not Balayya who shot him but someone else, the case was closed. Hence it is ‘Kanchiki Cherani Katha’. That’s the plight of our system”.

Just now, Doctor_nurse said:

niku endhuku ra e time lo ..long long ago happened. chiru daughter evari kada padukundo evarena adigana....

vere thread start cheyyi naayana...annitiki ee DB answers isthadhi

actually jarigindhi...veru kakapothe case balayya medha veskunnadu..kalchindhi balayya kadu...

ee matter nenu reveal cbeyyalenu...sry...complicated matter...i konow this because padma ki mem relatives...topic over..i cant say but akkada kalchindhi balayya kadu..matter vere undhu

1 minute ago, pulibidda said:

actually jarigindhi...veru kakapothe case balayya medha veskunnadu..kalchindhi balayya kadu...

ee matter nenu reveal cbeyyalenu...sry...complicated matter...i konow this because padma ki mem relatives...topic over..i cant say but akkada kalchindhi balayya kadu..matter vere undhu

zoo gaadena

3 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

yeap ... I hear same bro ....