Urgent ..... 500 and 1000 Rs Conversion

hotmaddy

Bank Loan theesukunna. Say for Eg: 50 lacs in India. NRI Home loan.

Anni 500 and 1000's. Nenu loan kattesthe 500 and 1000's tho vaadu theesukuntada?

1 minute ago, hotmaddy said:

Anni 500 and 1000's. Nenu loan kattesthe 500 and 1000's tho vaadu theesukuntada?

Loan neeku cash ga ivvaru ga builder ki direct cheque lo istaru bank nunchi....

Just now, hotmaddy said:

Also Manam pamputhamu kada Parents ki... like $10K $15K at a time. Aaa money 500, 1000 notes lo Parents withdraw chesukunte ela?

Nuvvu pampinche dabbulu bank nunchi new currency lo vastayi banks won't give old currency notes of 500 & 1000s...

5 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nuvvu pampinche dabbulu bank nunchi new currency lo vastayi banks won't give old currency notes of 500 & 1000s...

Already withdraw chesukunnaru anuko last month for eg. What to do with them?

11 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Loan neeku cash ga ivvaru ga builder ki direct cheque lo istaru bank nunchi....

Ya cheque gaane istharu. But with draw cheyyali ga specific use ki.

Say for eg: 2 months ago loan theesukunna and encashed their cheque in 500 and 1000's. What to do?

May be I should Call RBI.

7 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Go and get them exchanged at bank time is there till Dec 30th 2016...Need to take ID proof along with them to bank.

7 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Say for eg: 2 months ago loan theesukunna and encashed their cheque in 500 and 1000's. What to do?

You can get them changed to new currency notes from bank...

48 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

asalu check ni 2 months back cash chesi, theskuna purpose ki inka endhuku vadaledu??? adi 1st point 

If you can show a legit/account for that cash, i think that can be converted 

But ikkada, i sense some gambling gambling 

3 hours ago, hotmaddy said:

Em kadu your parents can go to bank by dec 30 and deposit all old money in bank and tell the source of this money. You can deposit old 500 1000 notes as much as you can in your accounts before Dec 30 if that money is legal money. since you transfered that money it is legal and considered as Gift/Family Maintenance to your parents. They don't need to pay any tax on gift. 

33 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Em kadu your parents can go to bank by dec 30 and deposit all old money in bank and tell the source of this money. You can deposit old 500 1000 notes as much as you can in your accounts before Dec 30 if that money is legal money. since you transfered that money it is legal and considered as Gift/Family Maintenance to your parents. They don't need to pay any tax on gift. 

@3$%@3$% you veri fruit

3 hours ago, kasi said:

@3$%@3$% you veri fruit

What? Gift money from Relatives(check who all ate considered as relatives as per incometax act)  is not taxable in India. If you gain interest on that gift amount then that interest money is taxable. Gift iche candidate legal ga tax pay chesi vachina income ni gift ga relatives ki ivvochu, gift theesukunna relatives no need to pay tax on it. 

8 hours ago, kasi said:

asalu check ni 2 months back cash chesi, theskuna purpose ki inka endhuku vadaledu??? adi 1st point 

If you can show a legit/account for that cash, i think that can be converted 

But ikkada, i sense some gambling gambling 

Andulo Sensadaaniki emundi man... Loan Apply chesamu.. Vaadu approve chesadu inti documents pettukuni... Ippudu pay cheyyali anukuntunnam.

Nenu adagali anukuntunnadi entante. Bank lo aa money convert chesukokunda direct kattesthe problem enti / procedure enti ani.

2 months is just for disco purpose. Loan theesukuni 5 years avuthundi and I pay every month. 

9 hours ago, hotmaddy said:

pls go and ask the same in bank man. DB isnt a bank