• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• Picha lite

• argadorn

• DiscoKing

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

I sincerely hope for cops to come after you. Ms lu jobs lu enduk man neku. Common man kuda India lo e roju kashtapadda repu desam bavuntundi ani ante,  you are just disgrace to our society. If I knew you personally, I would have filed a police complaint immediately. Nelantolle us lo kachra panul chesedi , just waiting for a chance to degrade like scavengers.

Nuv hard work cheykunda ila Blackmoney kosam open ga adukkutintunav ga. Your parents should be very proud of you or may be it's your father that taught you to do wrong things in society. God save India.

ezgif-231807171.gif?1437556466 uko uko

7 minutes ago, yomama said:

I sincerely hope for cops to come after you. Ms lu jobs lu enduk man neku. Common man kuda India lo e roju kashtapadda repu desam bavuntundi ani ante,  you are just disgrace to our society. If I knew you personally, I would have filed a police complaint immediately. Nelantolle us lo kachra panul chesedi , just waiting for a chance to degrade like scavengers.

Nuv hard work cheykunda ila Blackmoney kosam open ga adukkutintunav ga. Your parents should be very proud of you or may be it's your father that taught you to do wrong things in society. God save India.

KeIuHV.gif

10 minutes ago, yomama said:

Nuv hard work cheykunda ila Blackmoney kosam open ga adukkutintunav ga. Your parents should be very proud of you or may be it's your father that taught you to do wrong things on society. God save India.

annai ...anni sources vethukoni edi kudaranodee na dagaraki vastadu..adi vadu pareskune badulu 40% ivvadaniki ready avtadu..nenu nijamga dabbulu gurinchi kakruthi padevadni aite 20%ki kuda chesevadni..n i dont have dreams to settle down in US like u...and i do donate 50% of i what i earn like this...i do the same with bettings..chepte malli nethulu antaru ani chepala..I dont prefer to cheat an individual...i agree i am cheating the system to some extent ...nuvvu complaint ichina nannu peke scope ledu...i am doing it leagally with an advantage...stop judging and do the best whtever u can..nuvve anukunta kada US armylo join ayindi..lol india armylo join ayye interest leeda...@3$% 

20 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

annai ...anni sources vethukoni edi kudaranodee na dagaraki vastadu..adi vadu pareskune badulu 40% ivvadaniki ready avtadu..nenu nijamga dabbulu gurinchi kakruthi padevadni aite 20%ki kuda chesevadni..n i dont have dreams to settle down in US like u...and i do donate 50% of i what i earn like this...i do the same with bettings..chepte malli nethulu antaru ani chepala..I dont prefer to cheat an individual...i agree i am cheating the system to some extent ...nuvvu complaint ichina nannu peke scope ledu...i am doing it leagally with an advantage...stop judging and do the best whtever u can..nuvve anukunta kada US armylo join ayindi..lol india armylo join ayye interest leeda...@3$% 

legally black ni white chesta antunnav kada, dont you realize what you are doing to our country? see mavni, army ivi anni individual ga oka hiring process with an fbi scrutiny for a year and security clearance vaste, basic training cheste (3 months every day morning 5:30 wakeup, running around in temp well under freezing, carrying a 7 pound and 50 pound ruck for 12 miles after a long field training which include obstacle courses and a whole bunch of DS BS. Ivanni pass ayi, injure avakunda carefull ga , patient ga cheste icharu citizenship) . Making a choice to serve was my decision india na africa na europe a america na ante ekadina sare serving is a privilege. Oka sari mavni program open avali ani enta mandi waiting o chudu po, akkadem andarni gates etti randi babu ani hire cheskotledu, e matter db lo vere mavnis ni adugu clarify chestaru). 

Secondly , ne pempakam ni ante anta rosham vachinde mari telisi telisi black ni white chestunav ante, ur well off, nuvem money leka starving kadu, dini valla nuv indaka cheppav kada poor ki donate chesta ani aa rich - poor gap ye inka pergutundi. Currency ni devalue chestunav by not letting the system know. E decision teskodaniki inni years pattindi , adi telisi nuv manchi education una ila chestunav ante, well db lo ne personal friends unte atleast they should speak some sense into you.

13 minutes ago, yomama said:

legally black ni white chesta antunnav kada, dont you realize what you are doing to our country? see mavni, army ivi anni individual ga oka hiring process with an fbi scrutiny for a year and security clearance vaste, basic training cheste (3 months every day morning 5:30 wakeup, running around in temp well under freezing, carrying a 7 pound and 50 pound ruck for 12 miles after a long field training which include obstacle courses and a whole bunch of DS BS. Ivanni pass ayi, injure avakunda carefull ga , patient ga cheste icharu citizenship) . Making a choice to serve was my decision india na africa na europe a america na ante ekadina sare serving is a privilege. Oka sari mavni program open avali ani enta mandi waiting o chudu po, akkadem andarni gates etti randi babu ani hire cheskotledu, e matter db lo vere mavnis ni adugu clarify chestaru). 

Secondly , ne pempakam ni ante anta rosham vachinde mari telisi telisi black ni white chestunav ante, ur well off, nuvem money leka starving kadu, dini valla nuv indaka cheppav kada poor ki donate chesta ani aa rich - poor gap ye inka pergutundi. Currency ni devalue chestunav by not letting the system know. E decision teskodaniki inni years pattindi , adi telisi nuv manchi education una ila chestunav ante, well db lo ne personal friends unte atleast they should speak some sense into you.

pempakamni ante rosham evadiki raledu raja...evadi choices vadiki untai...evadu reasons vadiki untai..anduke nenu eppudu nee choiseni judge cheyla...i am doing only around 30 lakhs...naku maybe vache commission around 12 lakhs...white ayyedi 16 lacs...enta devalue avtadi rupee value?..nenu donate chedam anukuntundi 6 lacs..evadu istadu vayya nenu donate chedam anukuntunna ante 6 lacs?

nenu adigindi serve chedam anukunte indian armyki serve cheyochu kada? i know what manvi ani and i never said its easy...why do you want to serve US...you can do the same with home county rgth? ..preferring to serve the people of a different country putting yourself and your family at stake?

12 minutes ago, yomama said:

he is not doing very bad man. I support him, he is cleaning the money which other wise would be thrown in to trash. he is bringing the money back into systems as white, which helps the country and himself. elantivi evaru cr's lo cheiyaru may be in lakhs, no you dont need to worry about mobilizing money for terrorist activities.

if you think this is wrong then Govt giving chance to black money people declare their money is also wrong.

again throwing money in dust bin doesnt help any one, getting back even little into system in good for country. and if some one save some black money like this, they will again face issue next year when govt changes the notes again.

1 minute ago, krishna0125 said:

he is not doing very bad man. I support him, he is cleaning the money which other wise would be thrown in to trash. he is bringing the money back into systems as white, which helps the country and himself. elantivi evaru cr's lo cheiyaru may be in lakhs, no you dont need to worry about mobilizing money for terrorist activities.

if you think this is wrong then Govt giving chance to black money people declare their money is also wrong.

again throwing money in dust bin doesnt help any one, getting back even little into system in good for country. and if some one save some black money like this, they will again face issue next year when govt changes the notes again.

padesinantha maatrana aa money pothay ani kaadu naa matta.. unaccountable money motham malli print chestharu dani udheshame ee denominations ban

3 hours ago, idibezwada said:

I can convert upto 30 lakarams..60-40 split

company lo employee salaries ki black money pay chesthunnara until now ? , full advantage lo unnaaru alaa black money pay chesinollu @3$% 

1 minute ago, crazymatta said:

padesinantha maatrana aa money pothay ani kaadu naa matta.. unaccountable money motham malli print chestharu dani udheshame ee denominations ban

print chesi panchipettaru ga, dhani malli legal ga nuvvu sampandhichukovalai, so thats new money again. padesinavi uncountable kinda lekka, tax lu katti system lo ki tesuku vastha country ki help avvuthai