Modi's effect

stockdazzler

13 hours ago, alpachinao said:

oka 50L konali nuvvu 25L white 25L black isthunav ne kastam inkodiki black lo isthunav he is not paying tax.. if you think that is a middle class problem you are wrong.. 

No middle class guy keep his money in hand for next month expenses it must be a property or land that's it

you didn't undertsnad the basic logic in  Indian real estate, i dont know if you ever bought land your self. nee dhagara 50L white unna kani, seller 25L draw chesi evvamantadu, you dont have any option, nuvvu kuda sara 25L ki govt land reg. tax taggutundhiga ani OK antav, thats how black money journey start...or you can call it unaccountable money if you dont like word black money

modi next strike on binamis anta debbaki indian migrants steep ga increase ayiddi emo e 3 months@3$%

state lo ipdu job portal lo vestar : Need a person with PAN Card and with a property value less than 100000.00rs ani @3$%

On 11/11/2016 at 4:17 PM, stockdazzler said:

listen to second question . Politicans like jagan gadini , ganulu scam chesina gali gadini vadilesi . common man peda paddadu.   bodi will pay for it for not properly implementing it

Leader cinema lo cheppinattu first chinna fish ni pattukovali after that big fish on their own chachipotai

On 11/11/2016 at 5:42 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

Yeah ma babai he started his career in town planning as a small clerk kind of job (at that time back in late 80's paid a bribe of 50k to secure the job) with diploma in civil engineering and he sits on crores of property.

where has my dad started job as probationary officer in a nationalized bank who just managed to have a decent house that to in home town in span of 20 yrs of service. Even now we have the only immovable property to ourselves.

So where is the difference. Relatives in our family give him as example that he started with cycle and due to sheer hard work he managed to get to this level. At the same time I feel sad abt my dad who hailed from a poor family managed to get NTSE scholarship got into agricultural university stood as university topper. 

Lokam pokada 

same here man my dad was state government officer and we never have black moneys

31 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

same here man my dad was state government officer and we never have black moneys

So many such stories. Paisa ki paniki raani vallu kooda black money tho crores earned. Hope modi will change all this.