Help: nalla dabbu to tella dabbu

Simple123

last year 35L petti oka land konna india lo, ippudu danni konta ani kontha mandi vastunaru,

For example nenu danni 50L ki ammithe, 35L naa white money ee kada, nenu 15L prove chesukovali kada ?

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

last year 35L petti oka land konna india lo, ippudu danni konta ani kontha mandi vastunaru,

For example nenu danni 50L ki ammithe, 35L naa white money ee kada, nenu 15L prove chesukovali kada ?

@samaja_varagamana: Ee week edo land deal close chesthunna ani ping chesav. Plz come here & help.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

Aa 35L aina market price ki konnaava? Registration aa price ke aindha?

4 minutes ago, MOD23 said:

Aa 35L aina market price ki konnaava? Registration aa price ke aindha?

Nope, but i bought it on my father name. How do they know that 35L is not my money which we withdrawn last year ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

Nope, but i bought it on my father name. How do they know that 35L is not my money which we withdrawn last year ?

So ippudu gov ki market price kanna ekkuva ki konna but registration maathram market price ki chepinchina ani chepthava?

6 hours ago, Simple123 said:

simple man. last year 20lakh ki register chesi untav. so if you get 50lakh now. you have to pay tax on 25lakh.

you can take cash i think even 500 , 1000 this month and deposit in your account with out any issue, but mostly important buyer have to pay registration tax for 50lakh, then only you can deposit cash into account or you can simply take check.

but trust me you will not get more than 35lakh for next 1 year.

reasons:

before ban, anyone would have give you 20lakh white(since you thats what the price in papers or little more based on govt market value). and remaing money in black.

now to buy the same property he need to buy in 50L which means he needs to pay tax for 30lakh(which is around 9lakh) and he need to pay 7%regsitration of that 30lakh to govt(around 2lakh). so he need to spend 50+9+2Lakh to buy you property in 50Lakh.

for you also if it before ban you may taken 20lakh in white and 30L in black, since now you have to take all in white you have to pay 9lakh as income tax now.

so you are actually selling the land for 41lakh compared to 50Lakh before the ban.

No one is ready to take these losses so real estate will be stalled for years, till again black money get accumalated in market or people started accepting fact and selling land in 30% -50%less price.

15 hours ago, krishna0125 said:

simple man. last year 20lakh ki register chesi untav. so if you get 50lakh now. you have to pay tax on 25lakh.

you can take cash i think even 500 , 1000 this month and deposit in your account with out any issue, but mostly important buyer have to pay registration tax for 50lakh, then only you can deposit cash into account or you can simply take check.

but trust me you will not get more than 35lakh for next 1 year.

reasons:

before ban, anyone would have give you 20lakh white(since you thats what the price in papers or little more based on govt market value). and remaing money in black.

now to buy the same property he need to buy in 50L which means he needs to pay tax for 30lakh(which is around 9lakh) and he need to pay 7%regsitration of that 30lakh to govt(around 2lakh). so he need to spend 50+9+2Lakh to buy you property in 50Lakh.

for you also if it before ban you may taken 20lakh in white and 30L in black, since now you have to take all in white you have to pay 9lakh as income tax now.

so you are actually selling the land for 41lakh compared to 50Lakh before the ban.

No one is ready to take these losses so real estate will be stalled for years, till again black money get accumalated in market or people started accepting fact and selling land in 30% -50%less price.

If you are NRI , then you need to report that income here , not in India. It will be very complicated. Better to avoid such investments in future.

1 hour ago, TampaChinnodu said:

If you are NRI , then you need to report that income here , not in India. It will be very complicated. Better to avoid such investments in future.

Ayana valla father ki transfer chesi father name meeda land konipincha annadu kada. Why he has to report in usa?