Any AWS certified Architects here?

tennisluvr

47 minutes ago, k2s said:

I am Azure CSA. So why AWS... explore azure no

Azure is alsi good ani vinnaaa.  but it purely depends on company...most of the companies got on to AWS or Azure ove google, oracle.... 

AZURE CSA ?  ela prepare ayyavvooo koncham info pls....    future lo use avthundhemo ani thinking... Maa company oka sister company pettindhii so konni apps AWS ( already implemented) and  konni Azure lo chesdham ani thinking.. PaSS environment though....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Kalam_Youtheman

• k2s

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

yea try getting a free aws subscription. Im sure you will find lots of info regarding AWS....hands on exp is a must bro... let me know if you need any help in AWS... happy to share my knowledge

I do have a free AWS subscription. On top of that, I have subscribed to the video training series online from LinuxAcademy(www.linuxacademy.com). They have almost 200 hours of training for AWS including both Intermediate and Advanced concepts. 

For hands on experience, they have access to a virtual lab. Since I don't have real time work experience in AWS, would using those virtual labs help me in anyway? Although they wont' replace real time work experience, would they atleast give me a decent idea about AWS implementation concepts? I am planning to finish atleast half of that training in the next 2-3 weeks. 

Thanks for your suggestion, I will PM you when I have any doubts/questions. 

6 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Azure is alsi good ani vinnaaa.  but it purely depends on company...most of the companies got on to AWS or Azure ove google, oracle.... 

AZURE CSA ?  ela prepare ayyavvooo koncham info pls....    future lo use avthundhemo ani thinking... Maa company oka sister company pettindhii so konni apps AWS ( already implemented) and  konni Azure lo chesdham ani thinking.. PaSS environment though....

LinuxAcademy has 20 hours of video training including training for the Azure certification exam. 

Thing is, each of those exams is $300. So for all 3 cloud certifications AWS, Azure and OpenStack it will be close to $1000. I am thinking of getting certified in 2 out of those. That might be more within my budget. 

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

LinuxAcademy has 20 hours of video training including training for the Azure certification exam

Thing is, each of those exams is $300. So for all 3 cloud certifications AWS, Azure and OpenStack it will be close to $1000. I am thinking of getting certified in 2 out of those. That might be more within my budget. 

heard about linux academy bro... I will check Azure info as well..

Good luck for the exam... Also exam lo theory kanna practical scenarios chaaala untaayee andhuke I said hands on exp ( lab aina parle) is a must

8 minutes ago, harvey said:

bayya direct gha aws architect certification rayocha or one by one rayala?

There are 2 available. One is AWS Architect Associate and the other is AWS Architect Professional. Associate is $150 for the exam and Professional is $300. You can give either of them in one shot. 

3 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

Ela prepare antey.. my job is to move customers to cloud..