Interviews....

Novak_Djokovic

3 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Curent market lo...miru interviews thisukuntunara...for yourself ?

40% jobs...gc or us citizens ki unnai....

Inko 40% jobs...only 6 months duration unnai..

Final ga migilina 20% lo...malli chala jobs f2f or in person untunai...

Phone tharuvatha...skype compulsory unnai...

F2f ki velle..time and money levu...

correct e man, i have 5 years of genuine exp in SQL BI,  i am in market from the last 40 days, taken 5 interviews(2 face to face and 3 skype). client expectations are much higher man, feeling bad when failing in interviews. they are asking some questions which even they cannot answer instantly.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• tennisluvr

• MeMaverick

• samaja_varagamana

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

So what to do man?

Last 2 weeks lo..cognizant oodu...2 locations ki...2 times interview chesadu...client ki kuda na profile forward cheyaledu...desis interview thisukumte...worst ga adugutgaru....idi enti ...adi ela chesav...idi ela peekav ani ..

5 years real experince in US man.ina kuda job ravadam chala kastam ayiopoindi...

I am in the same boat man, market is sucking 

15 minutes ago, MeMaverick said:

correct e man, i have 5 years of genuine exp in SQL BI,  i am in market from the last 40 days, taken 5 interviews(2 face to face and 3 skype). client expectations are much higher man, feeling bad when failing in interviews. they are asking some questions which even they cannot answer instantly.  

BI tools meeda mba chesina amru pillalu kooda chesesthunnaru jobs. Tools meeda nammukovatam kashtam. 

2 hours ago, bhaigan said:

This happens every where. It happened to my close frnd. FT tisukokapothe purugu kanna hinam ga chustharu enduko telidu.

Initially I was depressed about losing the job but then the more I thought about it, the more I realized how their attitudes changed after I rejected the FT offer. They started behaving like I should provide some output every hour and started micro managing everything. My manager even asked me why I was checking my phone when I got a message while at work. Never seen this level of micromanagement anywhere in my life. 

1 hour ago, MeMaverick said:

Funny enough you won't even be made to do all that once you start the job. Yet the interview process almost feels like you have to be a genius to get through. 

4 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

nadi plain java j2ee spring hibernate stack man

But java ante ippudu only java evadu tisukovadamla 

Front end lo Angular, Bootstrap etc

Some clients are expecting Big Data and some security and Devops with java profiles

.net jobs ki kuda...angular Js or angular 2...or node js...ember js or node js ...vachesindi....

chala advanced ayipoyindi ...web technology....ippudu....

4 hours ago, princeofheaven said:

I am in same situation as you but na client 45 days extension istundi almost july nunchi,September nunchi looking out and not getting anything

tennisluvr cheppinattu H1B candidates mida expectations perigipoyay

yaa...man...its all luck in the current market....

past lo...jobs ki market loki vasthey....atleast 10-15 vendor calls per day vachavi....

ippudu chala low number of calls...somedays just 2-3 days per day....even for .net programming ki...

may be elections effect and year end....inka....vendors are not believing in h1bs anymore....andharu opt's faking ane false impression lone undipoyaru....

1 hour ago, MeMaverick said:

sorry to hear that....

face 2 face interviews ela ayyayi....man ....edina task ichara handle cheyamani?

keep updated with current skill set in your technology....

watch and practice more videos on youtube etc....

try to go through interview questions as much as you can...

finally its all luck....

46 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Funny enough you won't even be made to do all that once you start the job. Yet the interview process almost feels like you have to be a genius to get through. 

100% agreed....

matter enti ante client ani oka tech vochinodu oddu..anni ochinodu kavali paisal matram peanuts lo pottu istadu edantha manam desi galu kakruthi thone ayindi aa jaffey TCS Wipro yedavalu indi nunchi pallilali panikimalina valani patukostaru ekad dorike valani kuda ade money ki set chesedam ani all in oone tech guy kavali antaru..so they can save some chillar..

9 minutes ago, laskutapa said:

matter enti ante client ani oka tech vochinodu oddu..anni ochinodu kavali paisal matram peanuts lo pottu istadu edantha manam desi galu kakruthi thone ayindi aa jaffey TCS Wipro yedavalu indi nunchi pallilali panikimalina valani patukostaru ekad dorike valani kuda ade money ki set chesedam ani all in oone tech guy kavali antaru..so they can save some chillar..

some what...right bro...

but wish the future for h1b guys changes to good...soon....

15 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

sorry to hear that....

face 2 face interviews ela ayyayi....man ....edina task ichara handle cheyamani?

keep updated with current skill set in your technology....

watch and practice more videos on youtube etc....

try to go through interview questions as much as you can...

finally its all luck....

Gp