Interviews....

Novak_Djokovic

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Initially I was depressed about losing the job but then the more I thought about it, the more I realized how their attitudes changed after I rejected the FT offer. They started behaving like I should provide some output every hour and started micro managing everything. My manager even asked me why I was checking my phone when I got a message while at work. Never seen this level of micromanagement anywhere in my life. 

This happened to me bro .....I am not even joking correct ga time ki washroom velaganey ping chesevadu daffa gadu why were u not at the desk anta

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• tennisluvr

• MeMaverick

• samaja_varagamana

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

This happened to me bro .....I am not even joking correct ga time ki washroom velaganey ping chesevadu daffa gadu why were u not at the desk anta

Yeah that's too much man. Office lo FT gallantha Ipads and personal laptops techukuntaru nenu phone check chesthey daaniki edupu malli. Inka ninna maa mestri gaadiki cheppatam he's not at his desk when needed ani, I am in a *** meeting or in the restroom at that time(they have almost 2-3 hours of meetings everyday btw). 

All this after I rejected the FT offer.