calling all DOG owners

AFDB__REBEL

33 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Maintenance grooming food and all Manishikante ekkuva avtadii.

u cannot leave dog alone at home unlike cats.

dogs care lo pettali when you go for a trip.

not all apt communities will have dog policy

license Bhi konukovali to maintain dog 

maa pakka inti vallu intlone vadilestar mams......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• AFDB__REBEL

• dakumangalsingh

• mybabyboy

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

oksari funny incident ayindi ma grand mother intlo, vurike bayata tirge kukka ki roju edokati estunde adi inka inti dagire vundedi so ala oka roju ma granny vuru velali so lock cheskuni velipoyindi kukka matram mancham kinda vundipoyindi ala 20 days vundi intlo

intlo around 200 mangos vunay motam mangos a water kuda ledu ankunta motam mangos ni kasa misa chesindi but okati kuda tinaledu 20 days taruvata door open cheste archukunta bayatki vachesindi apudu ma ammama water peti ventane cook chesi food petindi chala bakka ga aypoyindi anta papam this happened 10yrs back

@3$%

48 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

oksari funny incident ayindi ma grand mother intlo, vurike bayata tirge kukka ki roju edokati estunde adi inka inti dagire vundedi so ala oka roju ma granny vuru velali so lock cheskuni velipoyindi kukka matram mancham kinda vundipoyindi ala 20 days vundi intlo

intlo around 200 mangos vunay motam mangos a water kuda ledu ankunta motam mangos ni kasa misa chesindi but okati kuda tinaledu 20 days taruvata door open cheste archukunta bayatki vachesindi apudu ma ammama water peti ventane cook chesi food petindi chala bakka ga aypoyindi anta papam this happened 10yrs back

@3$%@3$%@3$%

good stress reliever to have a dog in ur life. Maintainenance pedhaga em undadhu, grooming ( 50$) may be once in 3 months , but depends on the breed. Food monthly 20$ approx. 

Travelling konchem kastam, may have to look for dog sitters , which is pricey, if you want to leave the dog behind.

1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

this is r/imgoingtohellforthis material @3$% 

1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

eh month lo jarigindhi ee incident? winter or summer?

2 hours ago, AFDB__REBEL said:

pros and cons cheppandi dog owners ( from a desi prospective):

planning to buy a dog.

We have small dog

Pros:  My son loves him, stress reliever, my son brings his friends home and they all enjoy together, the doggy doesn't make a mess, he plays with his toys and my son's cars, poops and pees in desired area, barks when someone knocks the door or if he sees someone passing by the windows.  We already got offers from other female dog owners for crossbreeding and they said they will pay 35% of money for each puppy they will sell to others (i dont like this business but my wife wants to see the puppies).  We hardly spend $40/mnth for the dog but at the end of the day I see my son happy.

Cons:  Regularly poops and pees, so his diapers need to be changed at least once a day (my wife takes care of all these stuff), shower once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, you need to buy special shampoo and soap (i dont think its expensive, dog's food ($25/month), hair cut (until now my wife did so dont know how much barbers charge).  We paid $20 for his vaccines.

Bottom line, I dont do much to the dog but just play with him sometimes.  My wife is a dog lover since she was a kid and she takes care of the dog like a baby.

1 minute ago, mybabyboy said:

We have small dog

Pros:  My son loves him, stress reliever, my son brings his friends home and they all enjoy together, the doggy doesn't make a mess, he plays with his toys and my son's cars, poops and pees in desired area, barks when someone knocks the door or if he sees someone passing by the windows.  We already got offers from other female dog owners for crossbreeding and they said they will pay 35% of money for each puppy they will sell to others (i dont like this business but my wife wants to see the puppies).  We hardly spend $40/mnth for the dog but at the end of the day I see my son happy.

Cons:  Regularly poops and pees, so his diapers need to be changed at least once a day (my wife takes care of all these stuff), shower once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, you need to buy special shampoo and soap (i dont think its expensive, dog's food ($25/month), hair cut (until now my wife did so dont know how much barbers charge).  We paid $20 for his vaccines.

Bottom line, I dont do much to the dog but just play with him sometimes.  My wife is a dog lover since she was a kid and she takes care of the dog like a baby.

evari daiper gurinchi nuvvu seppedi?..nenu chaduvtundi correctena?