AWS Or Microsoft Azure

1Nenokkadine

56 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Solutions Arch exam easy aa...

do u know the pass % of the attempts of the exam.. :D

oka sari attempt chesi cheppu.

btw @k2s  lanti vallaki adi piece of cake ..

may be its easy for that person emo man... 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• dkchinnari

• tennisluvr

• 1Nenokkadine

44 minutes ago, k2s said:

may be its easy for that person emo man... 

What's the pass percentage? 

Would it advisable to take all 3 Associate exams by the end of this year? I am thinking of getting certified in all 3. 

AWS Architect Associate

AWS Developer Associate

AWS SysOps Associate. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

What's the pass percentage? 

Would it advisable to take all 3 Associate exams by the end of this year? I am thinking of getting certified in all 3. 

AWS Architect Associate

AWS Developer Associate

AWS SysOps Associate. 

certs enni sesina interview crack cheyyali kada man ? 

anni certs pass ayi.... oka app or service ni cloud lo ela design cheyyali antey.. aa uuu antey emi labham ? 

6 minutes ago, k2s said:

anni certs pass ayi.... oka app or service ni cloud lo ela design cheyyali antey.. aa uuu antey emi labham ? 

%<>(CITI#H@

8 minutes ago, k2s said:

But certification preparation lo part ga adi kooda telusukuntamu right. 

LinuxAcademy lo livelabs ki access undi, so idi kooda cover avutundi ani anukuntunna. 

37 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But certification preparation lo part ga adi kooda telusukuntamu right. 

LinuxAcademy lo livelabs ki access undi, so idi kooda cover avutundi ani anukuntunna. 

nope.. certs tho anni latest info undadu... old 1 yr back tech untundi.... janalaki latest products and its features kavali

emo ley.. nee trials nuvvu cheyi 

50 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

What's the pass percentage

AWS Architect Associate

AWS Developer Associate

AWS SysOps Associate. 

Hi Bhayya,

I would suggest don't do it in hurry..Take atleast 2 months for each certification.

Take extra time to look into white papers,Stack Overflow(What exact issues they are facing in real world).

One thing i was surprised is  why AWS is not updating their exams with their new services(For example AWS Lambda).

If you believe it or not lot of people are clearing the AWS certifications today by simply taking cloudguru,linux academy courses without knowing the real world scenarios.

So If you are working currently and want to upgrade your skills take your time to learn Deeply into AWS services.

All the Best

1 hour ago, k2s said:

nope.. certs tho anni latest info undadu... old 1 yr back tech untundi.... janalaki latest products and its features kavali

emo ley.. nee trials nuvvu cheyi 

Yeah that's a valid point. But then how does someone with no real time experience in AWS get into AWS? I mean I don't have real time experience with AWS but I want to get into it. I figured that the certifications might atleast give me a foot in the door, but if they don't really help me get into AWS then what else do you think is a better approach. 

1 hour ago, ColinKaepernick said:

Hi Bhayya,

I would suggest don't do it in hurry..Take atleast 2 months for each certification.

Take extra time to look into white papers,Stack Overflow(What exact issues they are facing in real world).

One thing i was surprised is  why AWS is not updating their exams with their new services(For example AWS Lambda).

If you believe it or not lot of people are clearing the AWS certifications today by simply taking cloudguru,linux academy courses without knowing the real world scenarios.

So If you are working currently and want to upgrade your skills take your time to learn Deeply into AWS services.

All the Best

Thanks for the suggestion, it does make a lot of sense. My problem right now is that I am not currently working on AWS at the moment, however I want to get into AWS. I figured that the certifications would atleast give me a theoretical understanding about the various aspects of AWS. 

If we didn't actually work on AWS real time and still want to get into it, what's the best course of action then. I mean it has to start somewhere right, what's the best way to get an AWS job in this situation? 

17 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Thanks for the suggestion, it does make a lot of sense. My problem right now is that I am not currently working on AWS at the moment, however I want to get into AWS. I figured that the certifications would atleast give me a theoretical understanding about the various aspects of AWS. 

If we didn't actually work on AWS real time and still want to get into it, what's the best course of action then. I mean it has to start somewhere right, what's the best way to get an AWS job in this situation? 

%$#$