AWS Or Microsoft Azure

1Nenokkadine

19 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Thanks for the suggestion, it does make a lot of sense. My problem right now is that I am not currently working on AWS at the moment, however I want to get into AWS. I figured that the certifications would atleast give me a theoretical understanding about the various aspects of AWS. 

If we didn't actually work on AWS real time and still want to get into it, what's the best course of action then. I mean it has to start somewhere right, what's the best way to get an AWS job in this situation? 

%$#$ rakunda job interview ela clear chestav..

nerchukunnaka cheppu mast requiremetns vastunnai linkedin lo.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• k2s

• dkchinnari

• tennisluvr

• 1Nenokkadine

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah that's a valid point. But then how does someone with no real time experience in AWS get into AWS? I mean I don't have real time experience with AWS but I want to get into it. I figured that the certifications might atleast give me a foot in the door, but if they don't really help me get into AWS then what else do you think is a better approach. 

Nee present job lo are they trying to move cloud? If so try volunteer and learn. If not, then read practice read practice  read practice 

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

Nee present job lo are they trying to move cloud? If so try volunteer and learn. If not, then read practice read practice  read practice 

They have a plan to move towards Openstack but not until next year