Veedi articles choosthe mandipothundi....

budgetpadbhanabam

babulu..i want to bring it to your notice the hard core H1b hating writer from computerworld. I have been following him since long back and each and evry article he writes is about h1b. He hates h1b people to the core and if you read his articles you will burn him in hell. The articles are so biased and most of them are base less. I am going to wage a war against this guy. I need your help. We need put proper comments here. We should not encourage these kid of people spoiling the reputation for h1b and Indians. He is not targeting h1b system but he is targeting people working on h1b and he is racist.  I dont think none of level 2, 3,4 employees on h1b are working for less salaries. We are not replacing american workers when there is genuine and talented people. I know many talented american workers in my team. i havent seen any one been replaced in any of my previous projects. He is taking only one single example happend in SCE and disney and spreading this hatred upon indians. Why dint he discuss about amount of wealth h1bs are creating and df1 students are bringing to this country. Please please help me in this. Please post comments against his articles.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3140711/it-careers/trumps-election-sets-stage-for-h-1b-reform.html

if you want you can look at his previous artcicles.

http://www.computerworld.com/author/Patrick-Thibodeau/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• budgetpadbhanabam

• Luke

• Prince_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, snake_ said:

+langa

nenu mamuluga pattinchukonu but i follow immigtaion-law.com. dhailo kooda veeni article post chesadu. One thing i am afraid about is he is spreadnig base less fear among innocent americans in each and evry article. He is politically inclined to trump. His artciles shouldnt target one country. Check some other articles he posted supporting china and make wrong comments about indians.

http://curious.stratford.edu/2015/08/10/with-h-1b-visa-diversity-doesnt-apply/

http://cis.org/north/ever-heard-of-stratford-university

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

babulu..i want to bring it to your notice the hard core H1b hating writer from computerworld. I have been following him since long back and each and evry article he writes is about h1b. He hates h1b people to the core and if you read his articles you will burn him in hell. The articles are so biased and most of them are base less. I am going to wage a war against this guy. I need your help. We need put proper comments here. We should not encourage these kid of people spoiling the reputation for h1b and Indians. He is not targeting h1b system but he is targeting people working on h1b and he is racist.  I dont think none of level 2, 3,4 employees on h1b are working for less salaries. We are not replacing american workers when there is genuine and talented people. I know many talented american workers in my team. i havent seen any one been replaced in any of my previous projects. He is taking only one single example happend in SCE and disney and spreading this hatred upon indians. Why dint he discuss about amount of wealth h1bs are creating and df1 students are bringing to this country. Please please help me in this. Please post comments against his articles.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3140711/it-careers/trumps-election-sets-stage-for-h-1b-reform.html

if you want you can look at his previous artcicles.

http://www.computerworld.com/author/Patrick-Thibodeau/

It's only going to get worse bro. 

Blame the unrestricted immigration policies that broke down long back, making the system rampant for abuse. 

If H1B program doesn't get fixed now one way or the other, it never will. 

16 hours ago, Luke said:

alanti articles mari choodaku abro

12 hours ago, citizenofIND said:

Ilantivanni pannichukunte rojukoka  site kanipisthunthadi

rakatham mandi pothuindi rao garu....

14 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

It's only going to get worse bro. 

Blame the unrestricted immigration policies that broke down long back, making the system rampant for abuse. 

If H1B program doesn't get fixed now one way or the other, it never will. 

But one small question..may be i am not aware ... did you came across these kind of things in any of your projects like replacing american software developers with Indians?..it never happen to me in past 10 yrs....also i am not aware that exp persons in H1b will work for low wages in US..i know some OPTs might do it but when i compared their salaries with Level 1 wages they are almost equal...

4 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

But one small question..may be i am not aware ... did you came across these kind of things in any of your projects like replacing american software developers with Indians?..it never happen to me in past 10 yrs....also i am not aware that exp persons in H1b will work for low wages in US..i know some OPTs might do it but when i compared their salaries with Level 1 wages they are almost equal...

vuncle.. yes TCS CTS india nunchi theesukoche vaallu 8-9yrs exp unnollu 65k ki pani chestharu.. where as market rate is 110k -120k easily