Veedi articles choosthe mandipothundi....

budgetpadbhanabam

17 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

babulu..i want to bring it to your notice the hard core H1b hating writer from computerworld. I have been following him since long back and each and evry article he writes is about h1b. He hates h1b people to the core and if you read his articles you will burn him in hell. The articles are so biased and most of them are base less. I am going to wage a war against this guy. I need your help. We need put proper comments here. We should not encourage these kid of people spoiling the reputation for h1b and Indians. He is not targeting h1b system but he is targeting people working on h1b and he is racist.  I dont think none of level 2, 3,4 employees on h1b are working for less salaries. We are not replacing american workers when there is genuine and talented people. I know many talented american workers in my team. i havent seen any one been replaced in any of my previous projects. He is taking only one single example happend in SCE and disney and spreading this hatred upon indians. Why dint he discuss about amount of wealth h1bs are creating and df1 students are bringing to this country. Please please help me in this. Please post comments against his articles.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/3140711/it-careers/trumps-election-sets-stage-for-h-1b-reform.html

if you want you can look at his previous artcicles.

http://www.computerworld.com/author/Patrick-Thibodeau/

@budgetpadbhanabam evado comment rasadu chudu

I have seen this market for 15 years now and as Indian let me say, South Indians have mastered the art of making fool out of Americans, except 0.5% cases all H1B and L1 visa holders are frauds who lie, create fake resume, have ego, act very tough with others and are highly sentimental for self.

South Indians hire their own kind, period.  No American is welcome in IT industry, Indians spoiled it.  You add insult to injury by propagating STEM shortage myth.  Read
The rise of South Indians: Invisible dimension in decline of jobs for Americans in US economy

Looks like Trump loves his country, he should stop H1B, L1 and EB1C visa fraud for once and all.  I have myself written many letters to him about this ongoing fraud.  Even grocery stores in Edison, New Jersey file for H1 visas.  Trump should ban 3rd party placement ( keep that Einstein inside company) and increase minimum wage on H1B and L1 visas to $110,000 and index it to inflation so that all liars and cheaters are sent back.  Coke and Pepsi creates jobs for Indians in India, whereas Indians or specifically South Indians are takers in US, they talk tax nonsense after displacing every Americans out of job.  Strategy is to silence "dissent" and to promote culture of conformity.  Americans are lazy, can't do job, not enough STEM education, are not flexible, are costly and what not, ironically all this is backed by biased papers and data reports.

@3$%

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• budgetpadbhanabam

• Luke

• Prince_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

I have seen this market for 15 years now and as Indian let me say, South Indians have mastered the art of making fool out of Americans, except 0.5% cases all H1B and L1 visa holders are frauds who lie, create fake resume, have ego, act very tough with others and are highly sentimental for self.

South Indians hire their own kind, period.  No American is welcome in IT industry, Indians spoiled it.  You add insult to injury by propagating STEM shortage myth.  Read
The rise of South Indians: Invisible dimension in decline of jobs for Americans in US economy

Looks like Trump loves his country, he should stop H1B, L1 and EB1C visa fraud for once and all.  I have myself written many letters to him about this ongoing fraud.  Even grocery stores in Edison, New Jersey file for H1 visas.  Trump should ban 3rd party placement ( keep that Einstein inside company) and increase minimum wage on H1B and L1 visas to $110,000 and index it to inflation so that all liars and cheaters are sent back.  Coke and Pepsi creates jobs for Indians in India, whereas Indians or specifically South Indians are takers in US, they talk tax nonsense after displacing every Americans out of job.  Strategy is to silence "dissent" and to promote culture of conformity.  Americans are lazy, can't do job, not enough STEM education, are not flexible, are costly and what not, ironically all this is backed by biased papers and data reports.

@3$%

1e8lhq.gif

The best way to deal with is to completely stop the H1b, L1 and OPT for few years.Lets see if the skies fall as falsely claimed by the greedy corporation.They claimed the same thing about the stock market after the Trump election and it didn't happen. Ditto for the Brexit. Look at how England has clamped down on the offshore problem there. Its called Inter Company Transfer there. They made the rule that only those professionals who have made 41000 pounds/year for the last two years can apply. No more a sweat shop.No wonder the salaries have risen substantially this year.

@Luke evado Jay Smith anta.. :D

@k2s thatha

@Spartan @loveda @eladom @kiraak_poradu kaka

what is this ? whats going on?

@mustang302 @yomama

Another illegal activity by sham LLC body shops which is a lucrative stream of money for these body shops is the F1 Visa, STEM students using OPT and EAD. F1 visa is issued to students who study in US universities. Initially after graduation the f1 students got an employment authorization document (EAD) which was valid for 12 months and gave them authorization to work in USA legally for the period of that EAD. over the last couple of years the EAD period has been increased from 12 months to 36 months. The EAD is initially issued for 12 months with a renewal for the remaining 24 months by showing proof of employment. Again it is these LLC body shops which give a fake letter saying they have a job when in fact in most cases they don’t have a job. irrespective of whether the f1 student has a contract job or not the body shop always gives a letter saying the student has a job, this is lying and illegal because the student is paid only if he is on a project and not if he is on bench. The body shops create fake resumes saying the students have 7 years’ experience when in fact these students are not even older than 23 or 24 years and have been is USA for less than 2 to 4 years. The students dont even have the expereience or knowledge to attend interviews, they have proxies who take the interview on their behalf!!!! somes hiring managers have found out about this and began insisting on video conference using skype but even that is not stopping the fraud. the "student" just sits infront of the camera lip sysncing while the ***** off camera answers the questions. This has become a criminal racket

Below are examples of such companies. 

You can go to
http://www.myvisajobs.com/H1B-Visa/SearchLCA.aspx it will allow you to search for employers who filed for h1b.  They are earning an average of half million an year by taking 20% of the h1b worker salary. Their investment is zero, risk 

is zero and profit is unlimited!!!.  there are thousands of such companies holding 30 to 50 h1b visas each, which amounts to hundreds of thousands of h1b. Some of these companies don’t even have a website and some companies have a 

website which has complete misinformation. They claim they have some process, product Etc. when in fact most have a home address or a dummy office which dosn't even have enough space to sit more than 5 tor 6 people when in fact the 

number of h1b visas they hold are 30 to 50.Some such body shops which have been in existence for multiple years have grown into holding 300 to 500 h1b visas each, these companies are not on the radar of the lawmakers or the media.dgdfgfd

Another illegal activity by sham LLC body shops which is a lucrative stream of money for these body shops is the F1 Visa, STEM students using OPT and EAD. F1 visa is issued to students who study in US universities. Initially after graduation the f1 students got an employment authorization document (EAD) which was valid for 12 months and gave them authorization to work in USA legally for the period of that EAD. over the last couple of years the EAD period has been increased from 12 months to 36 months. The EAD is initially issued for 12 months with a renewal for the remaining 24 months by showing proof of employment. Again it is these LLC body shops which give a fake letter saying they have a job when in fact in most cases they don’t have a job. irrespective of whether the f1 student has a contract job or not the body shop always gives a letter saying the student has a job, this is lying and illegal because the student is paid only if he is on a project and not if he is on bench. The body shops create fake resumes saying the students have 7 years’ experience when in fact these students are not even older than 23 or 24 years and have been is USA for less than 2 to 4 years. The students dont even have the expereience or knowledge to attend interviews, they have proxies who take the interview on their behalf!!!! somes hiring managers have found out about this and began insisting on video conference using skype but even that is not stopping the fraud. the "student" just sits infront of the camera lip sysncing while the ***** off camera answers the questions. This has become a criminal racket

Below are examples of such companies. 

You can go to

http://www.myvisajobs.com/H1B-Visa/SearchLCA.aspx it will allow you to search for employers who filed for h1b.  They are earning an average of half million an year by taking 20% of the h1b worker salary. Their investment is zero, risk 

is zero and profit is unlimited!!!.  there are thousands of such companies holding 30 to 50 h1b visas each, which amounts to hundreds of thousands of h1b. Some of these companies don’t even have a website and some companies have a 

website which has complete misinformation. They claim they have some process, product Etc. when in fact most have a home address or a dummy office which dosn't even have enough space to sit more than 5 tor 6 people when in fact the 

number of h1b visas they hold are 30 to 50.Some such body shops which have been in existence for multiple years have grown into holding 300 to 500 h1b visas each, these companies are not on the radar of the lawmakers or the media.

@budgetpadbhanabam @Luke @k2s @Spartan @Quickgun_murugan @yomama

4 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

The best way to deal with is to completely stop the H1b, L1 and OPT for few years.Lets see if the skies fall as falsely claimed by the greedy corporation.They claimed the same thing about the stock market after the Trump election and it didn't happen. Ditto for the Brexit. Look at how England has clamped down on the offshore problem there. Its called Inter Company Transfer there. They made the rule that only those professionals who have made 41000 pounds/year for the last two years can apply. No more a sweat shop.No wonder the salaries have risen substantially this year.

@Luke evado Jay Smith anta.. :D

vaadni @snake_ gaadi daggariki pampinchali 

stopping it fixes the problems and promotes jobs for americans.  it's win-win.

So by your logic, once a qualified Anerican is found (there are plenty of them, by the way) then the H1B candidate should be dismissed and the American takes the job? 

"All resumes I got were internationals" probably because you only posted them where americans don't look. stop lying. fyi - post it on dice.com it's the biggest and best tech job board. 

The jobs are posted in such a manner in obscure websites, nobody bother visiting except H-1's and yeah I have seen the job description. Genuine resumes are trashed and your job descriptions says you have to be GOD

Why the hell do you need math or even an undergraduate degree to program? Anybody who passed out of high school with a flair for programming or interested in pursuing a software job can easily do that

You're blind. Where is the Indian OS?... where is the Indian IT industry? There isnt one. Because India = bodyshops. Full stop. Why is everyone clamoring over each other to get to the US at any cost if there is some Indian Magick in 'maths'? Why aren't the historical IT giants from India? Why don't you even see any now? I mean, India has been exploiting the visa program for two decades now and you STILL don't have anything? By your logic you all should be back home crushing us. But you're  still here complaining about rate increases and 'protectionism'. Go home and do something or sit down and get back to work.

============================TELLOLLA COMMENTS ON THE ARTICLE -==================================

20 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

anyayam chusthe anthe chinnu nenu...sahinchalenu...even JG and sari aina vadu fake kalecchans ki kuda ilaney react ayya ga

@Prince_Fan konni sample tellolla comments chudu vuncle.. paina..

eedevado SOUTH INDIANS ni target chesadu lol..

@3$%@3$%

Stop doing EB1C frauds in green card applications, stop giving fake pay stubs and documents and as a South Indian, have you ever hired anybody else outside your region of Andhra Pradesh or Tamil Nadu or Kerala and Karnataka?.  You guys really took advantage of American laws and political correctness, you bully everyone into silence with sheer ruthlessness.  No fraud go continue for eternity.

=================== @Luke eedu comment lo Telangana marchipoyadu.. manam safe antava?

5 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

already chusa....thella lanjodukulu

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

eedevado SOUTH INDIANS ni target chesadu lol..

@3$%@3$%

Stop doing EB1C frauds in green card applications, stop giving fake pay stubs and documents and as a South Indian, have you ever hired anybody else outside your region of Andhra Pradesh or Tamil Nadu or Kerala and Karnataka?.  You guys really took advantage of American laws and political correctness, you bully everyone into silence with sheer ruthlessness.  No fraud go continue for eternity.

@Prince_Fan eedu desi gaadu.. kani south valla paina edustunnadu.

53 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@3$%

+1111111

Absolutely true