Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• mastercheif

• VizagRocks

• Bhai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

latest dcik move by Modi has simply exposed the grudge people in the middle class have for the rest of the society.

Now, I can laugh at these idiots, whenever they bring up 'reservation' and try to spin it off, like it is a good thing for the country to do away with it.

No. Its not. It helps you to get ahead in life at the expense of others, because you focus on silly competition like exams to further career, and not on real performance.

If the middle class really wanted India to be a better country, they'd do well to shut their stupid traps, and open it only when it benefits the larger society.

It won't happen.

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

India disgusts me.

And not because it is dirty, corrupt or unorganized. its because of its bigoted middle class.

Ofcourse, no different from middle classes elsewhere.

Satisfied Customer whatever idgaf i dont care idc

3 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

Modi gadu dgabettaadu desaanni ...prajalu chala kashtaalu paduthunnaru

if he shows that their sacrifice is paid off then next elections lo gelusthadu lekapothey ... chai piyo ji accha chai piyo ji

13 hours ago, lazybugger said:

latest dcik move by Modi has simply exposed the grudge people in the middle class have for the rest of the society.

Now, I can laugh at these idiots, whenever they bring up 'reservation' and try to spin it off, like it is a good thing for the country to do away with it.

No. Its not. It helps you to get ahead in life at the expense of others, because you focus on silly competition like exams to further career, and not on real performance.

If the middle class really wanted India to be a better country, they'd do well to shut their stupid traps, and open it only when it benefits the larger society.

It won't happen.

lol

13 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

middle class (not even 20% of the country by population) thinks its the majority. They are laughing at, brushing away stories about people's suffering during this crisis.

The hate they have for the rest of the society is clear.

earlier you said middle class vote swung the election in india and usa in favour of modi and trump . now u are telling they are 20% but think they are majority lol.

asalu ee contradictions endho. nee statement at least neeku ayina ardham avthundha?

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

if he shows that their sacrifice is paid off then next elections lo gelusthadu lekapothey ... chai piyo ji accha chai piyo ji

i think u guys are doing over exaggeration. yesterday i spoke to parents, they went to ancestral village so asked hows situation in rural india. they said after initial stutter every1 has managed to make things work. in rural many people have contacts so they write it n their khatha and take cash later. 

of course some are affected but no too the magnitude some of u are think it is. once cash circulation happen people will move on to other things