The rise of South Indians: Invisible dimension in decline of jobs for Americans in US economy

xxxmen

Verified Purchase
I read first 6 pages and I can say he wrote truth and which am writing a book online H1B Indians Immigration Boat, A confrontational Book can be read on facebook. God bless you.

KUMAR UNCLE(PANDRUVADA) strikes again. ^^^^

Vaadi aavedana meeda pettina shraddha lo sagam vaadi communication skills meeda writing meeda pettuntey vaadu ekkadiko vellipoyevadu. I am saying that. %$#$

Verified Purchase
I read first 6 pages and I can say he wrote truth and which am writing a book online H1B Indians Immigration Boat, A confrontational Book can be read on facebook. God bless you.

----------------

Kumar uncle already comment vesesadu 

Just now, rrc_2015 said:
Verified Purchase

----------------

Kumar uncle already comment vesesadu 

and verified purchaser ....

3 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

and verified purchaser ....

Kumar uncle is coming up with a new book of his own it seems. 

H1B Indians Immigration Boat, A confrontational Book

Wren and Martin taravatha English lo expert kavalantey uncle writing and talking ni imitate cheyyandi. 

7 hours ago, xxxmen said:

sour grapes of a bloody northie, 

Naku chala mandi northies telusu pake petti job chese vallu, eedu edo vallu pativratalu laga matladatadu

On 11/16/2016 at 0:34 PM, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@3$%@3$%

Stop doing EB1C frauds in green card applications, stop giving fake pay stubs and documents and as a South Indian, have you ever hired anybody else outside your region of Andhra Pradesh or Tamil Nadu or Kerala and Karnataka?.  You guys really took advantage of American laws and political correctness, you bully everyone into silence with sheer ruthlessness.  No fraud go continue for eternity.

The rise of South Indians: Invisible dimension in decline of jobs for Americans in US economy

@xxxmen veedu Telangana ni include cheyyaledu.. ante TG ppl genuine and no pake pakodis ana?

Book vadu manam saperate kakamundurasi vuntadu

On 11/16/2016 at 3:40 PM, vravi22 said:

babai XXXmen ..nuvvu Special TS ni target cheyadam avasaram ..may be book published before to 2014

Arey dhed book context enti nuvu matladtudi enti TS kadu whole south india ni 10gtunadu