Sitaram Yechury speaks in RS over big notes ban

xxxmen

Just now, lazybugger said:

Lets see how the cash crunch in the informal economy plays out in the GDP. Nobody knows for sure. Only thing is, most small traders are fcuked, unless they start using the old currency like always.

and perhaps, it won't reflect in the GDP figures, and Modi can still keep his image as a transformational figure, without doing anything productively transformational.

small vendors ki i dont think it'll be a problem in a month r so , the're going to reintroduce new 500s and 1000s ... long run lo it'll be okay i guess

Just now, 4Vikram said:

adi kuda chusdam le man evarini kodtaro, you just hope people dont hit kejru like that

Fcuk kejriwal man. But it seems he's the only one able to irritate the current govt . Rahul Gandhi has proved to be a complete failure.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Fcuk kejriwal man. But it seems he's the only one able to irritate the current govt . Rahul Gandhi has proved to be a complete failure.

yeah that is the only thing he can and good for nothing.. and more over guess there was a time govt and people took him a bit seriously, but now i guess no one gives a shiat about his barking 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

small vendors ki i dont think it'll be a problem in a month r so , the're going to reintroduce new 500s and 1000s ... long run lo it'll be okay i guess

in a month??? you talk like a month is an hour or something. Also I don't think the issue will sort itself out in a month. The difference between deposits and withdrawls is fcuking huge. With the daily limit applied, withdrawals are not going to improve drastically in the near future, compared to deposits.

Its not easy being a small trader in these times. or even a small scale industrialist.

I hope people remember this fcuk up by Modi, and vote against him. But can't say.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

yeah that is the only thing he can and good for nothing.. and more over guess there was a time govt and people took him a bit seriously, but now i guess no one gives a shiat about his barking 

I hope he proves everyone wrong and beats Modi (like Trump did). Someone should bring Modi down. anyone. even kejri, although I consider him as slightly worse than Modi.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

in a month??? you talk like a month is an hour or something. Also I don't think the issue will sort itself out in a month. The difference between deposits and withdrawls is fcuking huge. With the daily limit applied, withdrawals are not going to improve drastically in the near future, compared to deposits.

Its not easy being a small trader in these times. or even a small scale industrialist.

I hope people remember this fcuk up by Modi, and vote against him. But can't say.

its getting better by the day ,... anyways people have actually become more patriotic after this move man @3$% ... the're saying 'Meraa bharath mahaan' and lining up at the ATMs to withdraw cash @3$% ... i dont think many ppl would vote against him solely because of this reason

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I hope he proves everyone wrong and beats Modi (like Trump did). Someone should bring Modi down. anyone. even kejri, although I consider him as slightly worse than Modi.

lol its never gonna happen, ask him to save his asssss for the next elections, dont worry about Modi

Just now, BUDDY said:

its getting better by the day ,... anyways people have actually become more patriotic after this move man @3$% ... the're saying 'Meraa bharath mahaan' and lining up at the ATMs to withdraw cash @3$% ... i dont think many ppl would vote against him because of this reason

seriously yes man, I was talking to my uncle last night and he is himself a financier... nannu adigindu how do you feel about this ani, I said for greater good it is nice and he was like yes I feel the same... Ainaki chaala kastam aitundi anta but he is fine with that, kodi rojulu kastam kada then all will be good so manchidi ani anadu, felt nice

4 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

its getting better by the day ,... anyways people have actually become more patriotic after this move man @3$% ... the're saying 'Meraa bharath mahaan' and lining up at the ATMs to withdraw cash @3$% ... i dont think many ppl would vote against him solely because of this reason

reminds me of the time when my father asked me to f off, irritated by the stunts I kept pulling every other day to embarrass him. I didn't fcuk off to mumbai or delhi. I ** out of India.

I was 15. How wise I was. I'm so proud not to live in that swamp.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

seriously yes man, I was talking to my uncle last night and he is himself a financier... nannu adigindu how do you feel about this ani, I said for greater good it is nice and he was like yes I feel the same... Ainaki chaala kastam aitundi anta but he is fine with that, kodi rojulu kastam kada then all will be good so manchidi ani anadu, felt nice

haha..

• Upvote 1