Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• bhaigan

• Hyper

• Bondu_Babu

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, MRI said:

luckily i worked for all 4 companies.. 

Good but then why did your quit. Atleast with a company like Google you can get a hefty pay packet and go back to India if things don't work out well here with the immigration and GC. 

One of my friends got an offer for 70 lakhs pa in India with Google. He's with Google in Mountain View currently, he however didn't leave to India. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good but then why did your quit. Atleast with a company like Google you can get a hefty pay packet and go back to India if things don't work out well here with the immigration and GC. 

One of my friends got an offer for 70 lakhs pa in India with Google. He's with Google in Mountain View currently, he however didn't leave to India. 

without doubt working for google was the best.. apple/amazon did not like.. all were contracting jobs bro.. at that time wasn't ready to take full time

Just now, MRI said:

without doubt working for google was the best.. apple/amazon did not like.. all were contracting jobs bro.. at that time wasn't ready to take full time

I understand, but taking up an FT with a company like Google will have an advantage. Since their network is so wide you could try to get into a team outside US e.g., Canada or so and transfer there. That way you still get paid above market wages and don't have to worry about the immigration crap.