Na rendo bum chick story with TamBram(Iyer)..biggest boku ever seen..

suryachakri

Couple of weeks back I posted my bumchick story and everyone appreciated the story so na rendo story kooda post chesthunna..free ga vunappudu chaduvukondi..

Nenu LA lo vunna rojulu 1.5 years back. Meku telise vuntundi but teliyakapothey the best website to pick up girls for dating etc is not pof, ok cupid, tinder etc but an amazing website called meetup.com..

Migatha vallu sangathi teliyadu gani I was always lucky through meetup..ippudu aa website gurinchi description waste gani..matter loki vaddam..

Ala LA meetup group lo ee ammayi pic pettindhi..kasak vundi so I sent a personal text message saying..”hey this is so and so..moved here recently so not trying to flirt with you but wanted to hang out casually” ani message petta..pettina couple of hours ki message ichindi..”hey no probs, I moved here recently too and I am looking to make new friends andi..

Inka ala ala meetup lo texts chesthu..den numbers exchanged, then casual talks..papa basic ga tamil iyer but born and bought up in Mumbai..came too America on L1 visa..so kotha ga few months ayyindi amercia vachi..but she is intelligent and smart..so sontha car, sontha apartment teesukundi vachina few months lone and very independent..inka papa motham nenu choodaledu..as we were just talking on phone…just face telusu and she looks good..so one fine day..lets meet up for drinks at santa monica ani andi..I used to stay in fullerton and she stayed very far from fullerton..so we thought of meeting at santa monica as they have nice bars etc..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• 1Nenokkadine

• SwamyRaRa

• bhaigan

So aa roju fridaay and we decided to meet at place in santa monica..I was eagerly waiting for her..after 30 mins wait she showed up..manchi ga dress chesukuni vasthadi anukuntey..tracks and one t-shirt esukuni vachindi..ehe enti idhi anukunna gani..aa tracks lo aa t shirt lo I can see her shapes..**** are atleaast 36 and big booty with hot curves and very fair complextion and 5”6 tall..so pefect curvy woman which I always wanted..antey kontha mandi ammayaliki either nic booty vundochu or nice **** or nice thighs or nice hair or nice complextion..but this girl has everything..nenu wow I am so lucky anukunna..

So we were sitting in a bar eduru boduru ga..sound konchem ekkuva vudndi music vallana so we were not able to converse properly so she herself asked hey u can sit beside me as it will be easy for us to talk andi..i am like wow ani anukuni I sat beside her..we were having drinks and mellaga I was closing near her,,cracking jokes, tanu hey stop it thodalu meeda kottadam..so some signals I was getting..then she asked do you smoke..i said yaa occasionally when I drink anna..so lets go for a smoke andi..i said I don’t have..she is like don worry..i have ani..purse nunchi menthol packet kothadi teesindi..appudu wow anukuni..we smoked and we got buzzed and we decided to go to club..we weren’t properly dressed but that club dint have any specification about dressing and went inside..

Now comes boku side of her..so club ki vellage she went to restroom manchi ga make up vesi hair free chesi vachindi..then I ordered for srinks and we both had shots..so after that we went onto dance floor..she started grinding..i was like wow..her booty was so soft, fluffy and big and I got horny..and then immediately she turned and grabbed my head with her hands and started kissing me nenu I couldn’t control..we smooched so hard and was literally eating her lips..she had nice sexy lips too..so we were making out and then dancing and then again making out..this process continued for like 15 mins..then she said she will go to restroom..so before she went I asked her cigarette to smoke outside..so she gave and I went out for smoking and she went to restroom..so nenu bayataki velli..i was smoking and other girls who were smoking outside I was casually chatting with them so after 10 mins I guess I went inside..

Then  I got shock..this girl was dancing with white guy and smooching him..i was like what anukunna..then she saw me and left him and came towards me as if she didn’t do anything and casual ga vachi..hey lets have a drink..its on me andi..nenu like free ga ammayi drink ippisthuntey mana kakurthi buddi ekkadiki podhi..so we had drinks..then we danced for sometime..and suddenly she stopped dancing and went little ahead and started dancing with a mexican guy and started kissing him as well..nenu shock..life lo bokulni chala mandi choosa..atleast vallu aa okka night okadi tho vuntaru kavalantey next day or night vere vaditho..as they aren’t prostitutes..but this girl okka night lone..3 guys tho smooching..that too different races..indian, white and Mexican..so nenu feel ayya..enti natho vachi ila migatha vallatho kooda chesthundi ani..but anukunna ippudu deeni love chesthunnama pelli chesukuntunnamma manaki enduku adi ela vuntey enti..manaki pani ayyinda avaleda ani anukunna..then after sometime she came towards me and said lets go out for smoke andi..we went out..so after couple of puffs..she staretd throwing up..so nenu tana ears moosi..i let her vomit so I was taking care of her..the bouncer didn’t allow us inside as she saw her throwing up and geeting drunk..but actually she was in senses after vomiting as everything was out..so we started holding hands and walked towards her car where we actually parked in the garage..

We both were still drunk enough to not drive even though we are in senses so thought of spending time in the car itself for sometime..so we both sat in rear seats and started talking..then she asked me I know yu have seen me kissing with other two guys..but I wasn’t smooching like the way I did to you..it was all casual and I was drunk I got carried away etc..sorry etc edo sollu kootindi..nenu ha ee vesashalu sollu mana daggira ani..yaa no worries..u needn’t give me any explanations..afterall its ur life ur wish..but atleast thanks for telling me etc ani nenu sollu kotta..daniki wow yiu are very sweet ani cheppi..she started kissing me..

Real 1/2 bumchick starts now:

All this happened inside the car..in the garage..there were very cars left in the garage and it was like literally no one around..We made out like there is no tomorrow..she was biting my lips and I had blood as well from my lips..I was on top of her..then slowly I lifted her t-shirt and then bra..omg she has huge, voloptous ****..I sucked on many **** but hers were the bestest till now..they were very soft and fluffy..and her nipples were red and I couldn’t stopped my selfy sucking on those titties for a very long time and I did it little roghh as well but she didn’t stop me doing it..

She herself asked..go down ani andi..I was like wow..best night anukuni..i stared kissing her belly..boddu chuttu I was kissing, biting etc and slowly removed the tracks..not completely but half way..i started rubbing her pussy with still pant worn..she was moaning..then I started to remove the panty with my teeth..i blowe air on her pussy..she felt ticklish..then slowly started kissing..then with my toungue I was licking inside and outside completely..she was moaning a lot..i started fingering her..she has loud orgasam..I looked outside the car wwindows if anyone is here or listening..luckily no one..then again she herself asked me..** me if you have a condom only..mana daggira ledu.. I said no I don’t have..but I will take it out when it is about to come ani anna..she said no way..i cant andi..now that her orgasm is done..she wasn’t that horny like before..even though she was ready to **..i asked her give me a blow job as I want to get orgasm as well anna..she said no she doesn’t like blow jobs andi..then I asked her..how should I come anna..she then told I can give you hand job andi..appudu guddi lo mella..edi aithey enti something is better than nothing anukuni..then started removing my jean and unziiped me and took my dick into her hand..and was givng hand job..nenu go slow anna..she is like no I want it fast ani..she started giving me a fast hand job..and I came in sometime..then we both dressed up..and I slept on her **** with my head on her cleavage..after sometie she said ur little heavy..can you sleep in front as I want t sleep comfortable and I will sleep in back andi..nenu appudu ayipoyina taravtha ekkada padukuntey enti ani..i went in passenger seat in front and slept there..we didn’t want to drive back as we aare little buzzed and dint want to take rishk with cops so whole night we slept inside the car..

We slept uncomfortabley but somehow managed to sleep and we got up in the morning around 6 I guess..na car vere garage lo park chesi vundi..so I told her to drop me in that garage..we went in her car but the garage was closed and it said it will open by 7..we then went in search of starbucks..but none was open but found a local coffee shop sat there had coffee and spoke about yesterday..we were giggling, laughing etc and then it turned 7..so she dropped me back in that garagae..luckily I didn’t get ticket..so I gave her a hig and she kissed me said I love you ani she went away..so I took my car and drove to my place and slept till evening..

Next  episode of full bumchick session with this girl will be posted after sometime as per the demand rate

I want to post her pic that I took with her when I met her second time..Obviously it wont be her face..but from the lips I have cropped a pic and wanted to show you guys..but I dont know how to post here..there is no feature here to attach files/images from desktop..does anyone know how to do it..

22 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

I want to post her pic that I took with her when I met her second time..Obviously it wont be her face..but from the lips I have cropped a pic and wanted to show you guys..but I dont know how to post here..there is no feature here to attach files/images from desktop..does anyone know how to do it..

Google drive lo petti link pampithe workout kada