Na rendo bum chick story with TamBram(Iyer)..biggest boku ever seen..

suryachakri

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suryachakri

• 1Nenokkadine

• SwamyRaRa

• bhaigan

Continue..

Before 2nd session(Her background):

So after Sat evening, I didn’t talk to her for couple of days and neither did she. Then on Wednesday morning she texted me and said that, “hey why did you stop talking to me all these days so you intention was just to have “fun” and nothing else ?” ani text chesindhi. So I told her “Hey, don’t think like that, I wasn’t feeling well from past 2 days and I was expecting your text as I dint even go to work. Nijamgane naku appudu vontlo bale as night antha car lo padukuni etc so got cold and fever. Then she was like oh ok, let me call in the evening ani cheppi and in the evening she spoke “I know you might think I just go around guys but I had my reasons to do that, so enti adhi ani adigithey, she told me “I was in love with bf to the core and we were in relationship back in Mumbai for 4 years. I never used to drink or smoke or even had guy friends as I thought he was my life and my whole day revolved around him. But I didn’t know he was an asshole as he cheated on me couple of times. First time when he did I came to know through our common friends but he literally begged me that it was done without his knowledge as he was drunk etc, even though she didn’t believe him, he literally begged her that he wouldn’t do it again, so she forgave him but this guy started doing again cox he felt that he can convince her by telling some stories. One day he told her that he is at home, spending time with his parents when she asked him to go out so she went out with couple of her girl friends to some pub but then she was shocked to see him dance and kiss with other girl. She literally wanted to slap him but she saw him, cheda mada thitti she left and changed her number later anta.

She got vexed with her life and she decided to be carefree and stared drinking/smoking flirting as she is done loving someone or being with someone. I had to listen all this in the call so even though I judged her initially I thought what she is doing is right anukunna. But then after the call ended I was thinking, ok she got hurt so she is doing all this but one day lone why she has to go kiss so many guys, bokulni choosam manam, may be one day one guy but this woman wanted multiple guys in same night so I was like may be she became nemphomeniac anukunna

Anyways we started on Thursday and she told that she is driving to SFO to meet her friends ani andhi for the weekend. Nenu anukunna appudu manasulo so ee weekend entha mandi tho denginchukuntundo ani..so  told her drive safe and all and keep in touch anna..so that weekend passed by so Monday office ki velthey, ma manager gadu bomb pelchadu, same old story, budget cut..contract over ani..denamma join ayyi 9 months avuthundi appudena anukunna..anyways kastha badha padi..inka mana contractors jeevitham in the anukuni I stared updating resume and looking for jobs..kani it was 5 years that I dint go to India because of H1B stamping issues but I decided to go now..edi aithey aindi ani..I requested my manager ila 5 years ayyindi india velli..i am the only child and I missed my parents and vice-versa ani anna..ma client manager chala manchodu..punjabi person so kastha dil peddadhi..so ok no problem I will give u client letter that ur still working here..don worry..happily go to India ani annadu..nenu full happy..so inka 2 weeks lo project khatam so ee 2 weeks anni ticket booking, gifts etc buy cheyyali full enjoy cheyyali ee 2 weeks LA lo..because I had many friends in Seattle..so after India trip I wanted to go back to Seattle and live with In my friends place as I thought living here, paying rent etc waste anipinchi..i decided to ship my car the day before I leave india anukuni..inka ee papa tho ee 2weekends full enjoy cheyyali ani decide ayyi..but I dint tell her that my project over and leaving to India ani..emo enduko cheppali anipinchale..

2nd session about to begin:

So aa weekend we thought of going to desi party just me and her and we deicded to meet like 1 horur before the party starts. Appudey bhayya ee red dress paina pic petta kada aa dress lo vachindi..naku mathi poyindi..even though I saw her naked in the car..it was kind of dark still..but ee red dress lo papa chaaaala fair and cleavage omg antha beautiful fair cleavage I dit see before..so tight red dress ese sariki her **** were bulging, ass was tempting and thighs choosthey pitcchi ekkipoyindi..

So parking garage lo we met and from there we went to hard rock cafe to have couple of drinks before the party..actually what we planned was..next day there is holi party so we decided after party she will come to my place to sleep over and next day we will go to holi party ani anukunnam..I was very exted coz now full fledged ga I thought I can have sex with her on my bed and was exited..kani papa bomb pelchindi..hey sorry I didn’t want to tell you this over the phone or text as you will feel bad and your mood might go off before the party but I cant come to your place today as couple of my friends are coming tonight from SFO, the friends who I met them last week..they were supposed to come to this party as well but they said they aren’t interested..so I am supposed to go back home at night..they said they will roma around somewhere tonight and I will text them when I start after the party here so they wil come to my place and tomorrow also for holi party they wanted to come but tickets were sold out for holi so u and me can still go to holi I will come for sure andi..

Naku badha vesindhi..deenamma ee roju elagaina I wanted to fuck her but enti ila ayyindi anukunna..I was little angry..hey why did u promise u will come to my place blah blah ani adiga..so she explained all..chas anukuni ok no worries atleast lets have fun in the party ani anna..she was like oh yaah and also why to worry we have so many weekends to have fun ani oka wink/smile ichindi..appudu bayataki nenu yes yes anna..lopala matram chas..inka vunnadi 1 more weekend ee after this and aa taravatha nenu LA lone vundanu kada anukuni..manasalu badha padda..lite teesukuni..we had couple of drinks and went to desi party..

Desi party kathi laga vundi..club was nice..imran khan ade amplifier song gadu party adi..he was supposed to come at 11 but showed up at 1..everyone were frustrated but as there was big dance floor and other dj’s were there , they were playing good hindi/Punjabi songs and everyone were having fun..nenu aa papa more than dancing we were drinking/smoking etc..papa ki grind tappa vere antha ga dance radu..hindi/Punjabi songs entha sepu grind chestharu..cheyyalemu kada..so she was concentrating on drinking and smoking mostly..so she went out for smoke and I didn’t want to join as I was already feeling buzzed and with smoke I couldn’t take it anymore..so I stayed back inside..so ala nenu okkadine dance chesthunna..na pakka na oka kathi lanti fugure kooda dance chesthundi with her friend who is a girl..she was very fair, decent height, small ****, medium ass but sexy thighs and legs..aa vere friends she went to restroom..nenu slow ga hey hi anna..she said hi too..the slow ga we talked a bit and I am not exaggerating but I can dance pretty wel atleast to club song/hindi/Punjabi songs..hey u dance good andi..btw her name is sana and she is from Pakistan..moved t states 5 years ago on gc..we were dancing really close..all this happened in 10 mins..tanatho dance chesthunda ga back tirigi choosthey aa tamil iyer papa she was watching us..nenu oka few seconds..ee Pakistani papa ki hey wil be back ani..i went to the tamil papa..I thought she will be angry..but she was very cool ga cheppindi..hey why u come back..I cant dance well so you should have danced with her..I asked her hey no I was just casually dancing, you were out so I was getting bored so just thougho fdancing ani anna..she was like oh no problem at all..u need not give me any explanations..have fun ani..hey I am going to restroom..feeling dizzy and after that I am planning to go back if you want you can stay here and have fun andi..nenu hey no how can I stay without you  I will also join anna..appatikey time 1 datindhi anukunta and club will be close in another 45 mins..so ippudu nenu vere papatho peekedhi emi ledu..and nenu LA lo kooda vundanu..mundu ee tamil papa tho full enjoy cheyyani ani anukuni..I wil also go, you go to restroom ani cheppanu..she went so in that meantime..i went to that Pakistani papa..her friend was back too I told her hey I am about to leave..it was nice meeting you and dancing with you..can I get your number so that we can keep in touch anna..she was like ok sure we exchanged numbers..gave her a hug and was waiting outside restroom to wait for that tamil papa..

Session started:

She came out and I holded her hands and we walked for sometime to go the garage..na car and her car parked side by side ..nadhi white lexus with tinted windows..we came to our cars..and I hugged her and told hey do you really have to go please stay back..i will miss you etc thokka ani anna..papa emo yaa I really have to go andi..then I took the initiate and staretd kissing her and then offcourse she also started and we smooched in the parking lot..then nenu hey atleast lets sit in back of my car for 15 mins and then we can leave ani anna..she was like ok sure..i am also little buzzed to drive immediately ani..we both sat in my car..nadi rear windows full tinted so jet black so one can see inside..

Anyways I immediately slept on her and we started kissing.. and then I started licking her cleavage..and aa short red dress lo papa thighs are very tempting..then I went down..stareted making out with her thighs with my hands on her ****..sometime left thigh..sometime..right thigh..i gave her love bittes on the thighs..emata ki aa mata her thighs were huge and very soft so didn’t feel like leaving..this time I bought condom..and this time I dint suck her **** as last time pilchi pippi chesam kabatti..so when kissing the thighs I bought condom..lets do anna..she said hmmmmm..and I took my condom removed my jeans/underwear half way and aa dress paiki etthi..panty kindaki lagi nadi pettanu dantlo..i thought it will be very easy to go baga denginchukundi kada loose emo anukunna but actually it was kind of tight..so missionary style lo denga..kastha mella ga dengadam..malli kucnham fast ga..mellag chesthunnapudu I was kissing her neck..papa oo melikalu tirigipothundi..she was like do fast ga and moaning little louder..bayata parking garage lo janaliki telisi pothundi emo ani..i closed her mouth while I was *** her..full fast ga chesa so may be 2-3 mins lo I came out..

Abba atlast india velle mundu and LA vidiche mundu okka kasak lanti pori ni denga ani anukuni..we wore our clothes..and we sat for 1-2 mins and then lets leave ani..she came out and as her car is right beside me she went so she sat in her seat and I bended gave her a kiss on cheeks and said ok bye drive safe..we will meet tomorrow anna..

So next day we met at the holi event..we didn’t talk anything that happened before night..papa shorts and t-shirt vesuku vachindi..malli full tempting..anyways we danced for sometime..and some of my LA friends showed up andaru boys ee ..they were little jealous when they saw me with this girl and I  introduced her to them..after that pakkaki teesuku velli dude she is looking hot etc ani annaru..appudu anukunna yaa manasulo deenitho panulu ayipyai and hot girl kooda ani..so we had fun at holi event took pics..later went to bar had one drink with out color faces only..and the she said she has to go as her friends are waiting at home ani she went away..

Breakup and after story:

So after that we keep talking/texting and we wanted to meet again the next weekend to go to some other club..so the coming weekend is the last weekend for me in LA and taravatha on weekday Tuesday I had to flight to Chennai for stamping..so ee last weekend manaki LA lo enjoy cheyyadaniki ani..Friday emo I met my LA friends we went bar hop etc and sat I wanted to meet this tamil papa for last time.

I still didn’t tell her that this is my last weekednd in LA and I am going to India ani..so as asual we met at Hollywood blvd..but this time she wore a little long dress till it covers knees..so antha tempting ag ledu like last time..we met in the afternoon actually..we went to eat food in hard rock and then went for a movie and then wanted to go bar hop and club..

So her actual behavior in bar was back again..we went to get drinks..so tana pakkanna oka white tall guy nunchuni he was ordering drinks at the bar..so she immediately starterd flirting with him etc she stopped bothering about me..appudu nenu hey I am going to sit at that table anna she was like ok go ahesd ani cheppesi and started talking to that guy..I was kind of pissed and mad but I thought deeni regular behavior anthe kada ani..I was sitting at the table..15 mins passed by they were laughing, touching and all that..and I was sitting all alone and chiraku degindi..then after sometime she came back to  the table I was sitting and told me that that guy is going to a different place to hang out.its a casual bar/club..lets go andi..naku kalindi **** lo..but I said ok ani..nenu, adhi and tellodu and adi friend okadu vellam vere place ki..she didn’t even talk to me while we were alking to that place..full adithone sollu..naku full mandipothundi..aa place ki vellam..ellagane there was dance floor in that bar and they stated dancing..not kissing but fully dancing..naku pitchi legisi..tanaki cheppakunda dengesanu..i left the bar and took my car and drove back..she texted me after 1 hour..hey where are you..I was looking for you etc ani text chesindi..baaaga guddalo kali..I sent her strong text..

“Hey I have seen many bitches in life but I haven’t seen a *** /** like you in my life..atleast one day one person is the ideal way for bitches but you are no less than a prostitute where the only difference is they take money and you don’t..anyways I ** and had fun and I got bored of you so have fun with your slutty life and hope you don’t get any STD’s etc “ ani I gave very rude message..

She didn’t reply and I thought omg ..complaint chesthey that he is sending abusive texts ani..but then I thought ilantivi cops koods emi peekaleru ani..I ignored..after may be half an hour..I got a reply..” fuck off asshole..me and that white guy had lots of fun in my car..you get a life idiot”..

I texted her back and said ‘ oh yaa I know you are total pice of and the sluttiest woman in this world and prostitutes are better than you..go lick someone’s ass” ani I replied..

She didn’t reply and then we dint talk and then Tuesday rane vachindi..I left to india and after 1 week I gt whats app message from one of my LA friend and he was telling me” dude that girl who you introduced me on that holi event is a bitch man..she was grinding/kissing atleast 5 guys in the club..I was shocked to see and I told her that I met you other day at holi and your were hanging out with my friends and introduced me etc right I told her and then she abused you saying he is a such an asshole etc bhai” ani naku text chesadu..then I replied him..yaa man she is the biggest man leave her and you also get her if you can ani cheppesanu..

All this story happened back in Feb 2015 and I think she is in SFO now..

24 minutes ago, suryachakri said:

Breakup and after story:

So after that we keep talking/texting and we wanted to meet again the next weekend to go to some other club..so the coming weekend is the last weekend for me in LA and taravatha on weekday Tuesday I had to flight to Chennai for stamping..so ee last weekend manaki LA lo enjoy cheyyadaniki ani..Friday emo I met my LA friends we went bar hop etc and sat I wanted to meet this tamil papa for last time.

I still didn’t tell her that this is my last weekednd in LA and I am going to India ani..so as asual we met at Hollywood blvd..but this time she wore a little long dress till it covers knees..so antha tempting ag ledu like last time..we met in the afternoon actually..we went to eat food in hard rock and then went for a movie and then wanted to go bar hop and club..

So her actual behavior in bar was back again..we went to get drinks..so tana pakkanna oka white tall guy nunchuni he was ordering drinks at the bar..so she immediately starterd flirting with him etc she stopped bothering about me..appudu nenu hey I am going to sit at that table anna she was like ok go ahesd ani cheppesi and started talking to that guy..I was kind of pissed and mad but I thought deeni regular behavior anthe kada ani..I was sitting at the table..15 mins passed by they were laughing, touching and all that..and I was sitting all alone and chiraku degindi..then after sometime she came back to  the table I was sitting and told me that that guy is going to a different place to hang out.its a casual bar/club..lets go andi..naku kalindi **** lo..but I said ok ani..nenu, adhi and tellodu and adi friend okadu vellam vere place ki..she didn’t even talk to me while we were alking to that place..full adithone sollu..naku full mandipothundi..aa place ki vellam..ellagane there was dance floor in that bar and they stated dancing..not kissing but fully dancing..naku pitchi legisi..tanaki cheppakunda dengesanu..i left the bar and took my car and drove back..she texted me after 1 hour..hey where are you..I was looking for you etc ani text chesindi..baaaga guddalo kali..I sent her strong text..

“Hey I have seen many bitches in life but I haven’t seen a *** /** like you in my life..atleast one day one person is the ideal way for bitches but you are no less than a prostitute where the only difference is they take money and you don’t..anyways I ** and had fun and I got bored of you so have fun with your slutty life and hope you don’t get any STD’s etc “ ani I gave very rude message..

She didn’t reply and I thought omg ..complaint chesthey that he is sending abusive texts ani..but then I thought ilantivi cops koods emi peekaleru ani..I ignored..after may be half an hour..I got a reply..” fuck off asshole..me and that white guy had lots of fun in my car..you get a life idiot”..

I texted her back and said ‘ oh yaa I know you are total pice of and the sluttiest woman in this world and prostitutes are better than you..go lick someone’s ass” ani I replied..

She didn’t reply and then we dint talk and then Tuesday rane vachindi..I left to india and after 1 week I gt whats app message from one of my LA friend and he was telling me” dude that girl who you introduced me on that holi night is a bitch man..she was grinding/kissing atleast 5 guys in the club..I was shocked to see and I told her that I met you other day at holi and your were hanging out with my friends and introduced me etc right I told her and then she abused you saying he is a such an asshole etc bhai” ani naku text chesadu..then I replied him..yaa man she is the biggest man leave her and you also get her if you can ani cheppesanu..

1e8lhq.gif

reality ki dhegara chepavu bhaayyaaa

1 hour ago, suryachakri said:

Breakup and after story:

She didn’t reply and then we dint talk and then Tuesday rane vachindi..I left to india and after 1 week I gt whats app message from one of my LA friend and he was telling me” dude that girl who you introduced me on that holi event is a bitch man..she was grinding/kissing atleast 5 guys in the club..I was shocked to see and I told her that I met you other day at holi and your were hanging out with my friends and introduced me etc right I told her and then she abused you saying he is a such an asshole etc bhai” ani naku text chesadu..then I replied him..yaa man she is the biggest man leave her and you also get her if you can ani cheppesanu..

bl@stbl@st

1 hour ago, suryachakri said:

Breakup and after story:

Peru and num PM cheyy bhayya.. I will also give a try.

Bumchikibum cheyyi baaga.. vontiki yoga manchidhe ga

1 hour ago, akhil4all said:

bayya..nenu SF lone denginchukunta...kanisam ee club ki veltundo chepu...

name chepthe fb lo ina catch chesukunta

i amsorry bhayya..entha boku ayina i hadas long as i was with her...fun chesam..khelkatam..anavasaram ga peru cheppi tanani enduku ibbandi pettadamcheppu...