Lokesh's Clarification On Pics With Foreign Girls

Prabhas_Fan

5 hours ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

TDP Supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's son and Party National General Secretary Lokesh has once again given a clarification on the alleged scandal of his private pictures with foreign girls.

The young leader was interacting with the students of an Engineering college in Ananthapur when a student asked him about the widely circulated reports of his association with foreign girls.

The calm and composed Lokesh said in a lighter manner that it was obvious for people to take pictures with their friends and pose with variety of expressions for selfies. 'When my friends from Stanford College came to India in 2006, we had parties and I roamed around the country along with them. We had taken some 500 photos but Sakshi had published only three pictures in order to create a mistaken image of me,' Lokesh clarified.

When asked when he would become the CM, Lokesh confidently said that his father and present CM Chandrababu Naidu will remain the CM of AP for five more terms.

5 more terms .. 100 years vacchina wheel chair lo petti CM ga unchu thava babu ni?

5 hours ago, Prabhas_Fan said:

TDP Supremo and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu's son and Party National General Secretary Lokesh has once again given a clarification on the alleged scandal of his private pictures with foreign girls.

The young leader was interacting with the students of an Engineering college in Ananthapur when a student asked him about the widely circulated reports of his association with foreign girls.

The calm and composed Lokesh said in a lighter manner that it was obvious for people to take pictures with their friends and pose with variety of expressions for selfies. 'When my friends from Stanford College came to India in 2006, we had parties and I roamed around the country along with them. We had taken some 500 photos but Sakshi had published only three pictures in order to create a mistaken image of me,' Lokesh clarified.

When asked when he would become the CM, Lokesh confidently said that his father and present CM Chandrababu Naidu will remain the CM of AP for five more terms.

@3$%@3$%