140-EAD final rule released

mettastar

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

According to the current rules, your employer revoking your I 140 doesn't matter if you jump ship 180 days after your I 140 approval date correct? I mean you can still port/use that date, so what difference is this rule making? I am unable to understand. 

Guys inputs pls

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

This rule is like a bathroom napkin. It doesn't help anybdoy in any senairo.

EAD under compelling circumstances is the best joke of the world.

Trackitt.com users debbaki shutdwon ayindi

Indians exploit the newly arrived Indians here in the US. Cant expect these guys not to exploit when the so called our own people do it. 

This is a piss in the mouths of legal immigrants. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

According to the current rules, your employer revoking your I 140 doesn't matter if you jump ship 180 days after your I 140 approval date correct? I mean you can still port/use that date, so what difference is this rule making? I am unable to understand. 

This is what I see as difference. With new rule after 6 months your employer can not revoke your i140  so your h4 ead will be active even you change your employer. And since your i140 is active you can go back to your old employer when your pd is current. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

as of now there is no rule like that...6 months tarvata jump kotti employer revoke cheste vadike reverselo queries padtai ani chala mandi cheyyaru...that all..but still some employers audit padi revoke chesina cases unai...by this rule its officially confirmed that they cant revoke it anymore

4 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Inko Pedda bokka  :

Although we won;t have compelling situtaions, in case if you apply for EAD under it, we lose our H1B ..LOL

malli biscut enti ante aa compelling situations lo EAD apply chesina it will be valid only for 1 yr anta...malli tarvata you should prove you are still facing the compelling situation....this rule was a joke

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Indians exploit the newly arrived Indians here in the US. Cant expect these guys not to exploit when the so called our own people do it. 

This is a piss in the mouths of legal immigrants. 

sad but true. should accept the fact and live with it.

2 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

This is what I see as difference. With new rule after 6 months your employer can not revoke your i140  so your h4 ead will be active even you change your employer. And since your i140 is active you can go back to your old employer when your pd is current. 

@~`

Madhyalo ee H4 EAD eda nundi vachindayya. But i think I understand the gist of what you are saying, however why would the old employer even take you back after you left him? 

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@~`

Madhyalo ee H4 EAD eda nundi vachindayya. But i think I understand the gist of what you are saying, however why would the old employer even take you back after you left him? 

dabbulu ista antey evadu matram kadantadu @3$%

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@~`

Man approved i140 untene h4 ead untadi. Once your i140 is revoked your h4 ead becomes invalid. It's linked to your i140. Idi teliyada niku. May be you are not concerned about h4 eads. And about going back to your old employer, it's all about money. Deal matladukoni veltaru.