140-EAD final rule released

mettastar

Just now, LivingLegend said:

Man approved i140 untene h4 ead untadi. Once your i140 is revoked your h4 ead becomes invalid. It's linked to your i140. Idi teliyada niku. May be you are not concerned about h4 eads. And about going back to your old employer, it's all about money. Deal matladukoni veltaru. 

Yes uncle, pellam pillal lenodini so naaku H4 EAD gurinchi telvadu. 

3 minutes ago, LivingLegend said:

Expect chesa tennis dude. Mavni lo join ayyav Kada niku Enduku Ee gola 

Join ayithey ayyanu myan. MAVNI program ship dates delayed upto 2 years now. So adi kooda antha hopeful ga ledu. 

Retention of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting High-Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers, aka I-140 EAD rule got approved this morning. EB-2 & EB3 India community can relax temporarily and an easily switch jobs by retaining their priority date.

This rule provides 2 major flexibilities to h1b employees.

1) Employer can't revoke i-140 after 180 days of the approval. So you can retain priority date if you move to a new employer. But you need to start green card processing from scratch.

2) 60-days grace period incase of layoff by the employer. you can stay in this country for 60 days maximum and looking for a new opportunity incase if you got laidoff.

EAD is kind of hard to get through this rule as it required compelling reason something like being a whisle blower in the company, severe illness etc. This rule is not useful to 99% of EB indian community, but will help switching jobs easily.

This rule will be effective around Jan 20th 2017

Just now, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Retention of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting High-Skilled Nonimmigrant Workers, aka I-140 EAD rule got approved this morning. EB-2 & EB3 India community can relax temporarily and an easily switch jobs by retaining their priority date.

1) Employer can't revoke i-140 after 180 days of the approval. So you can retain priority date if you move to a new employer. But you need to start green card processing from scratch.

2) 60-days grace period incase of layoff by the employer. you can stay in this country for 60 days maximum and looking for a new opportunity incase if you got laidoff.

EAD is kind of hard to get through this rule as it required compelling reason something like being a whisle blower in the company, severe illness etc. This rule is not useful to 99% of EB indian community, but will help switching jobs easily.

Uncle severe illness antey ento konchem sollu man. 

1 minute ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

how?

4 minutes ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Ante ma mesthri gadu pake resumes tho marketing ani authorities ki report cheste GC ichetara

mothaniki pedha arm licking rule...ika sallapadandi...28k commentslo chootheygallaki okkati kuda valid anipinchale...rule as is pass chesaru lafoot gallu...lobbying bane workout ayindi rahul reddy gadiki

Just now, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

140 approve ayyi 6months thatuvatha nu jump kottachu emp ni so FT chusukovachu kada based on 140 extensions vasthai kada

but GC process malla start cheyali kotha company lo kada how is it diff from previous one?