• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• johnubhai_01

• idibezwada

• BReBeL

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, macha said:

38K miles on Audi macha in 2 years and next maintenance is worth $6K trade in value was good.. thought I would change car

but 17k for a forester is a steal man.. legendsmile.gif

8 minutes ago, macha said:

38K miles on Audi macha in 2 years and next maintenance is worth $6K trade in value was good.. thought I would change car

naadi theeskoni 13 months ayindi.. 18k miles ayindi.. monnane 2nd servicing ki theesukelthe $570 vesadu.

1 minute ago, johnubhai_01 said:

naadi theeskoni 13 months ayindi.. 18k miles ayindi.. monnane 2nd servicing ki theesukelthe $570 vesadu.

3 service package untadi if your planing to keep car then its worth 3 services will come down to $910

6 minutes ago, macha said:

naku baaa metaagaaa  9fqrdx.jpg vestunavu kadaa..

adanta sarle gani..nuvu aa lease deal edo finalize cheste PM me..naku inti nunchi airportki every week velladaniki oka car kavali ante...ofc is walkable to home.. legendsmile.gif

7 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

adanta sarle gani..nuvu aa lease deal edo finalize cheste PM me..naku inti nunchi airportki every week velladaniki oka car kavali ante...ofc is walkable to home.. legendsmile.gif

chaapta ley.. but ekada deal akada estadu anukunaa? or vice versa..

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

adanta sarle gani..nuvu aa lease deal edo finalize cheste PM me..naku inti nunchi airportki every week velladaniki oka car kavali ante...ofc is walkable to home..

every week flying aa raaja.. legendsmile.gif

4 hours ago, BReBeL said:

Hi all,..thanks giving ki tv koni pampidam ankuntunna ..hyderabad airport lo emina custom taxes katamantada..moreover thanks giving lo kontuna kabbati can i show that bill and pay customtaxes for that amount or will they check the price of that tv in India and charge accordingly...

konchem insight ichi vellandithankyou

yes you can... 175 emo speical package charge chestadu extra baggage kinda.. nuvvu oka bag cut chesina.. ee price ee vestadu..

the real labour fellows start following you in hyd airport... these fuckers want bills.. and they charge 30-35% of the price on the bill... if you are good with tactics.. you can get less bill and bribe them.... aa airport lo labour fellows gola tapite.. its smooth all over..

20 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

ade kada.. couple ala different locations lo ela undagalaru unkul

daridra narayanudu disco dance veste mari tappadu uncle..wifeki 1st project...ee exp lekunda current marketlo mana locationlo ravali tarvata survive avvali ante how ya...luckily she got job where her sister lives...neno oka couple of monthslo chuskoni akkadiki maripodam anukunte employertho lolli nadustundi..anduke nene travel chestunna..now she got some confidence with her job..started trying at my loc.. legendsmile.gif

2 hours ago, macha said:

its a good deal man try to take it from here only India lo 4 k 55 inch easly $2000 here you get it in $500 tv + taxes +package + etc = $1000  not more than that ... 99% nothing will happen I have carried 1 and send 2 with parents nothing append to all 3 TV's are working perfect good condition  1% nee adrustam bagolekapotey adey inka oka $1000 veski pampu but its total worth...

used Tv tiskelthe kuda same taxes apply chestara?

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

yes you can... 175 emo speical package charge chestadu extra baggage kinda.. nuvvu oka bag cut chesina.. ee price ee vestadu..

the real labour fellows start following you in hyd airport... these fuckers want bills.. and they charge 30-35% of the price on the bill... if you are good with tactics.. you can get less bill and bribe them.... aa airport lo labour fellows gola tapite.. its smooth all over..

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

On 11/17/2016 at 2:38 PM, psycopk said:

Thanks brothankyou