Ex President Obama new house where he will be livin with his family...Worth 5.3 million dollars

timmy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timmy

• Quickgun_murugan

• tennisluvr

• Kontekurradu

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le myan, Obama uncle made it worse. DACAs ni mix chesi program motham kampu leparu. Thank Lt Col Margaret Stock not Obama uncle. 

MAVNI mostly continue avvadu, but people who have already enlisted vallani 2-3 years wait cheyinchatamenti ankul. Atleast oka conditional EAD padeyachu ga maa mohala meeda till the background checks get done. 

Already non immigrants anni dobbestunnarani gola chetuntey.. EADs ichi marii.. country's prestigious positions loki teeskunentha goppa hrudayam and saahasam ippudaithe cheyyaru man...  its all gone.. 2009 to 2013 were best ...

9 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Mavni vala benefits enti immigration paramga. eni years avutundi ipudu start cheste....throw some LED light...

@batman

Immigration paramga we will be citizens of this great country..atleast 4 years honorable service cheste... life long veteran status with full health benefits .. untaay..

just president ki elaano alaa.. except 200k pension and secret service protection..

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@batman

Immigration paramga we will be citizens of this great country..atleast 4 years honorable service cheste... life long veteran status with full health benefits .. untaay..

just president ki elaano alaa.. except 200k pension and secret service protection..

I see. thanks

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Already non immigrants anni dobbestunnarani gola chetuntey.. EADs ichi marii.. country's prestigious positions loki teeskunentha goppa hrudayam and saahasam ippudaithe cheyyaru man...  its all gone.. 2009 to 2013 were best ...

I know bro, EADs em ivvaru because that requires congressional approval. Wait chesthey cheyandi lekapothey dobbeyandi ani cheptunnaru clearly that's it. Plus all I am hoping is that they won't cancel the contracts of those that enlisted atleast. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I know bro, EADs em ivvaru because that requires congressional approval. Wait chesthey cheyandi lekapothey dobbeyandi ani cheptunnaru clearly that's it. Plus all I am hoping is that they won't cancel the contracts of those that enlisted atleast. 

its not official .. but its cancelled bro... they discontinued all the processes for the applicants ani chepparu while closing.. it means they stopped everything..

so no hopes.. just hope for the best..

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

its in washington DC and rent ki diguthunnadu aa intlo .. its not his own

Manaku oka room istadaa ramraj gani la@3$%

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

its not official .. but its cancelled bro... they discontinued all the processes for the applicants ani chepparu while closing.. it means they stopped everything..

so no hopes.. just hope for the best..

That's for the new applicants bro. I have enlisted one year ago. Plus my background check is going on right now, 3 of my references got interviewed personally. 

Cancel chesettu untey they won't do all that. Check the MAVNI forum or talk to your Sergeant, I spoke to my sergeant 2 days ago and she said just hold tight and keep working anthey. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

That's for the new applicants bro. I have enlisted one year ago. Plus my background check is going on right now, 3 of my references got interviewed personally. 

Cancel chesettu untey they won't do all that. 

Hopefully they process it... atleast assigned tasks completion process anukunta adi..

as of what I know is they discontinued all the processes from the MEPS side...

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Hopefully they process it... atleast assigned tasks completion process anukunta adi..

as of what I know is they discontinued all the processes from the MEPS side...

Yes uncle already enlisted vallavi emi cancel cheyaledu. No new applicants processed from MEPS, plus a third background check apart from SSBI and NIAC added to the background process which is why the delay upto 2 years. The new background check involves lie detector test ani vishwasaneeya vargaalu telling. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes uncle already enlisted vallavi emi cancel cheyaledu. No new applicants processed from MEPS, plus a third background check apart from SSBI and NIAC added to the background process which is why the delay upto 2 years. The new background check involves lie detector test ani vishwasaneeya vargaalu telling. 

@tennisluvr uncle..lol.. avuna... too much chestunnaru kada.. but anyhow good .. coz it will be easy to get checurity clearances in future.. which helps a lot.. Career paramga..

stay positive bro.. whatever happens... happens for good man... mavni -- the best decision you will ever take in your life.. I can say THE BEST..

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

1e8lhq.gif