Let's think about EB5 guys

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro you are right, what I said doesn't apply to Gujjus. I know some Gujjus mostly business owners but then Gujjus treat their fellow Gujjus who come from India mostly quite well. So even the Gujju girls that marry Gujju guys from India don't behave like the ugly, Telugu pogarubothu b**es that you see here. 

Also believe this or not but most Gujju girls that grow up here prefer their own Gujju guys, esp don't prefer Southern Indian guys. So if you are looking to marry a Southern Indian ABCD girl here, you are either going to get one that will make you her personal slave or one that wants to get hooked with you if you are a wealthy doctor etc in short a gold digger. You get my gist. 

then marry american in proper way. love, propose and marry her. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• jbourne

• Batman_fan

• xxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jbourne said:

Ee level of comfort bro 

if you are greedy you will never be contended 

Fixed deposit, own home ani cheppadu kadaa aa level of comfort is what I meant. 

Anyway think about it this way, it's impossible to do a job happily in India with all the politics and murky unprofessionalism that exists there. 

Poni le business chesukunta antava, that again gets affected due to business rivalries, corruption, bureaucracy, redtape, political favorism, the list goes on. 

All in all, living in India is the worst option of the lot. If not for my parents, I have no love towards India. 

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

How much funds do we have to show in our bank account to secure a loan for $500,000 investment. 

Also can you start this business with an American citizen and a war veteran as your partner? Can that $500,000 investment be a joint venture between the two of you then? 

What are the franchises you can start with $500,000? 

Quizno's Subs, Qdoba, Steak and Shake come to mind. Please shed some light on this. 

eppudu unnava sitiuation lo idhi asalu workout avadhu, unless you have cash you saved here in banks. India nundhi eppudu nuvvu 500k thavalanta atleast 1M property ammukovali, and another $50k for attorney expenses. antha money tho risky game ada padhulu go some thing in India, intha kanta ekkuva vastai..

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

then marry american in proper way. love, propose and marry her. 

That's a possibility. But then why still depend on someone to grant mercy on you via their citizenship status when you can toil and put up a business and can come up in it? 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro you are right, what I said doesn't apply to Gujjus. I know some Gujjus mostly business owners but then Gujjus treat their fellow Gujjus who come from India mostly quite well. So even the Gujju girls that marry Gujju guys from India don't behave like the ugly, Telugu pogarubothu b**es that you see here. 

Also believe this or not but most Gujju girls that grow up here prefer their own Gujju guys, esp don't prefer Southern Indian guys. So if you are looking to marry a Southern Indian ABCD girl here, you are either going to get one that will make you her personal slave or one that wants to get hooked with you if you are a wealthy doctor etc in short a gold digger. You get my gist. 

Hmm may be 

Just now, krishna0125 said:

eppudu unnava sitiuation lo idhi asalu workout avadhu, unless you have cash you saved here in banks. India nundhi eppudu nuvvu 500k thavalanta atleast 1M property ammukovali, and another $50k for attorney expenses. antha money tho risky game ada padhulu go some thing in India, intha kanta ekkuva vastai..

Antha cash mana kada eduntaadi. Anyway what I am asking is, again not to bring all this money from India. 

I am asking if we can secure a part of that as a bank loan, and what part of it we can secure as a bank loan here in the US if we partner up with an American citizen in starting this business. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

That's a possibility. But then why still depend on someone to grant mercy on you via their citizenship status when you can toil and put up a business and can come up in it? 

Toiling won't get you the GC bro....that is the whole point. If that is the case everyone in US who needs GC will do that. You need money. 

No matter how much you toil, you won't get the money you need. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Toiling won't get you the GC bro....that is the whole point. If that is the case everyone in US who needs GC will do that. You need money. 

No matter how much you toil, you won't get the money you need. 

You are right bro. But what I am asking here is not that? What I am asking is, how much money do you need to have in the bank here in USA to secure a loan for $500,000 and start a business of your own(If you can get a US citizen and a war veteran as a co signer for that loan). Simple question man why all this discussion, telisthey cheppu nee peru cheppukuni baagu padatha. 

Antha cash mana kada eduntaadi. Anyway what I am asking is, again not to bring all this money from India. 

I am asking if we can secure a part of that as a bank loan, and what part of it we can secure as a bank loan here in the US if we partner up with an American citizen in starting this business. 

It is not as easy as you get credit card. Getting a loan more than 50K without surety and just based on your business plan is impossible. May be having a citizen and using his properties as surety might get little more. Don't know how much.

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You are right bro. But what I am asking here is not that? What I am asking is, how much money do you need to have in the bank here in USA to secure a loan for $500,000 and start a business of your own(If you can get a US citizen and a war veteran as a co signer for that loan). Simple question man why all this discussion, telisthey cheppu nee peru cheppukuni baagu padatha. 

As far as I know banks won't give loans more than 100K. That is why start-ups try to find VCs even though they had to give up percentage of their business. In your case, try to find a citizen who is VC and partner. Done deal.

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

As far as I know banks won't give loans more than 100K. That is why start-ups try to find VCs even though they had to give up percentage of their business. In your case, try to find a citizen who is VC and partner. Done deal.

Partner unnadu kaani vaadiki VC antha range ledu man. 

Sarle ee option workout ayyela ledu. 

Partner unnadu kaani vaadiki VC antha range ledu man. 

Sarle ee option workout ayyela ledu. 

Try man....if you have good concept, go to silicon valley and market it. You will easily find someone

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

$500K ni at risk business lo pettali anukunta .. attorney lu manipulate chestharu anuko

Instead of investing 500k. oka 100k compleeling circumstances chupiyadam kosam karchu petdte ela vunundi baa?