When applying for some FT positions

tennisluvr

3 hours ago, aviator said:

happens to me very often. i can think of 2 reasons why they do that

1. could be because the requirement is old and they have already found an interna/external candidate and did not pull the job from market
  2. the requirement is part of perm advertisement for some one they are sponsoring

also lot of US companies dont want to do H1B processing..

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

When applying for some FT positions on Linkedin and Indeed, even if my resume is a good fit for their requirements I get a rejection sometimes immediately or sometimes in a day that they are going ahead with other candidates. 

No reasons are given. Endukantaru guys, resume lo chaala projects unnayi. Adi negative antara, like 6 projects in 8 years. But then exposure to more environments enhances your knowledge and understanding right. So emantaru folks. 

Are you pitting 6-8 pages like people do for contracting. If then, immediately trim it and just create a 1 page resume or may be 2 at max. 

Bongu emi kadhu 

paina ichina replys anni tooch 

in your case...one and only reason 

1) do you need sponsorship now or future anagane nuvu takkuna yes nokutav 

vallu ventane reply istaru 

50 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Are you pitting 6-8 pages like people do for contracting. If then, immediately trim it and just create a 1 page resume or may be 2 at max. 

Yes you are right. I have an 8 page resume. 

43 minutes ago, soldier said:

Bongu emi kadhu 

paina ichina replys anni tooch 

in your case...one and only reason 

1) do you need sponsorship now or future anagane nuvu takkuna yes nokutav 

vallu ventane reply istaru 

Rao gaaru adi kooda undandi. 

5 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

When applying for some FT positions on Linkedin and Indeed, even if my resume is a good fit for their requirements I get a rejection sometimes immediately or sometimes in a day that they are going ahead with other candidates. 

No reasons are given. Endukantaru guys, resume lo chaala projects unnayi. Adi negative antara, like 6 projects in 8 years. But then exposure to more environments enhances your knowledge and understanding right. So emantaru folks. 

most of them are dummy positions for GC...